Who should keep the bus running at Merrillville?

WHITE ANGEL

As we are all well aware of, the Merrillville Semi State has some major crowding issues. A couple years back, a solution, to not exactly solve but instead minimize this issue was presented by HOWDOG.

HOWDOG'S idea was that certain schools should keep the bus running in the parking lot so that when their wrestlers are eliminated they can quickly clear the building making space for others.

In the past, HOWDOG thought a great target market for this idea would be participants from the Logansport regional. Being out of the sport and away from Indiana for some time now I am not sure if this still holds true. Any thoughts on this solution still being a viable one for the best semi state in the state tomorrow?

Hold ya'lls horses just one minute here.. Da Flap is back and tired of da Logan Regional gettin no respect from da Region Folks.. Da Logan Regional takes da most qualifiers to the Bankers Life, ya heard it here first.  Ole TomCat Miller and da blonde boys from Harrison is gonna put a whoopin on Jiminy Cricket's Portage Indians and Purple Dave in his leather trenchcoat. Ole Vlink won't know what hit em either when da Advocare salesman from West Lafayette HS shows up with his Red Devils..

Hold ya'lls horses just one minute here.. Da Flap is back and tired of da Logan Regional gettin no respect from da Region Folks.. Da Logan Regional takes da most qualifiers to the Bankers Life, ya heard it here first.  Ole TomCat Miller and da blonde boys from Harrison is gonna put a whoopin on Jiminy Cricket's Portage Indians and Purple Dave in his leather trenchcoat. Ole Vlink won't know what hit em either when da Advocare salesman from West Lafayette HS shows up with his Red Devils..

Hysterical, but wildly unrealistic.

is this guy related to the regionrat?  cousin?  lover?  both?

Maybe its that fact that the Logan region has to travel and the region gets to wrestle in their back yard!  And we are not used to warming up in hall ways, rude people,and crappy pizza two days old. Just a thought.

Maybe its the FACT that there is simply more talent in the region.

It's true that the Logan/Lafayette  region may be a bit behind in wrestling talent, but at least we're not a bunch of loud mouth, egomaniacs.  Okay, maybe I am but not the rest of the crowd coming up.  I love the sport and I love the Merrillville semi state, but hate making the trip north to the land of the rude.  Even the crappy environment isn't enough to keep me away from the quality of wrestling that will take place tomorrow.  Heck, I'll even cheer wildly for those region rat wrestlers once we get to Indy.  I don't hold too much of a grudge against those that hold themselves in the highest of esteem.   

bring some of dat stuff your smolkin to da winna bago - keep da bus running

Maybe its that fact that the Logan region has to travel and the region gets to wrestle in their back yard!  And we are not used to warming up in hall ways, rude people,and crappy pizza two days old. Just a thought.

ive got a lot of respect for the kids from the smaller schools, and more times than not i root for those kids.  but...i don't think that mean people and bad pizza has much effect on wrestling performance...just sayin.

Yeah but the busses for the other 51 Logansport qualifiers were probably back home already when this match took place.

True dat!  Only 5 from Logan going to state.  But boy did I love watching Twin Lakes Blake Denton ruin the day for a few 'Region Boys."  Go Blake! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.