New Castle Semi State FOOD!!!

RAGUOC79

I know a bunch of you will be coming to New Castle this weekend for the great wrestling that will be on display come Saturday at the Fieldhouse. I hope everyone drives carefully and has a blast once there. I just wanted to promote my family's local restaurant, STACKS PANCAKE HOUSE, for those who would like to have a nice meal whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. We are a sit-down restaurant that has a lot of items on the menu from omelets, eggs, skillets, pancakes, waffles, French toast, to burgers, chicken sandwiches, dinner, knife & fork, etc. In previous years we have had a great  turnout of  wrestling supporters stop on by for a meal or two and we would gladly serve y'all again. NEW LOCATION. We are located @ 510 Memorial drive (IN-3) behind Wendy's & Long John Silvers, for those who are looking for a homemade meal as opposed to fast-food joints. We do CARRY-OUT. Our phone number is 765-529-3001.

Thanks in advance for considering Stacks!

Eli Alafogianis

Stacks and the Ice House...two fine establishments run by New Castle Legends Eli Alafogianis and Bruce Horan.  I won't mention Bruce's sport on here, but he was  a great college player for a great Program (the Bulldogs).

I go to Stacks all of the time.  People will love the new place with a nicer decor and lots of room.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.