bets

Cosgrove

In all seriousness I have always wondered how much money exchanges hands yearly on high school sporting events in Indiana.  I know this is a pretty taboo topic, and just to be clear I do not condone, nor do I place bets on high school athletics, but just curious to what others think. In Indiana I have always figued it to be in the 10's of thousands, you think i'm high or low on that?

In all seriousness I have always wondered how much money exchanges hands yearly on high school sporting events in Indiana.  I know this is a pretty taboo topic, and just to be clear I do not condone, nor do I place bets on high school athletics, but just curious to what others think. In Indiana I have always figued it to be in the 10's of thousands, you think i'm high or low on that?

Whats the over/under? I BET your close! Sorry, I forgot you were being serious. Cancel my bet!

Low, I would bet 150k minimum..

Had an assistant Coach tell me one time before a match with a ranked kid that he bet the other coach $20 on me to win. Before the match I thought I was going to lose but I honestly think him betting on me helped my confidence and I ended up winning.

Had an assistant Coach tell me one time before a match with a ranked kid that he bet the other coach $20 on me to win. Before the match I thought I was going to lose but I honestly think him betting on me helped my confidence and I ended up winning.

A little monetary incentive never hurt anyone…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.