thebrolife41

Top wrestlers to watch

1. Nick Lee- Evansville m. Dei

2.Clayton Scroggs- Martinsville east, Kyle shaffer- owen Valley

3. Breyden Bailey- Center grove

4. Trevor Reese and Burk van horn Franklin Community

5. Brayton lee- Brownsburg

Who else?

colton cummings, Jeremiah Retiz, Jason caray.

What weights are these kids?

This tournament will be seeded right? It always has been, can't imagin that would change. Anyone know forsure?

dont worry dad your boys will both be seeded top 2 & i think they will both be champs this weekend....good luck this weekend im lookin foward to watching the 110 finals...im guessing your boy wins a slim dec. over B. Lee 5-3

dont worry dad your boys will both be seeded top 2 & i think they will both be champs this weekend....good luck this weekend im lookin foward to watching the 110 finals...im guessing your boy wins a slim dec. over B. Lee 5-3

Thanks very much. Don't forget Will Elgi he really impressed me in Tulsa, he looked very good. Jeremiah Reitz is my pick right now at 102#. My older one is thinking about going to 102 also. He's right in between the two weights. Him and my younger are about 1-2 lbs apart  :(

Everyone,

Remember and be prepared to adhere to the weigh-in procedures. Weight class is declared during registration on Trackwrestling. Wrestlers must weigh-in ready to wrestle in uniform (shoes & singlet), minus headgear and proceed directly to their assigned mat following weigh-ins prepared to wrestle immediately. There will be a 2-pound allowance given at the scale to account for the uniform weight. (Please see complete Registration and Weigh-in Procedures and FAQ’s linked here.)

Best wishes to all wrestlers statewide this weekend!!!

http://www.ihswca.com/MS_State_Reg_Weigh_Procedure.htm

The way I'm reading is that weigh-ins will be mat side before they step out for the first match? Is this correct, Or will there be a staging area before they head to the mat to weigh-in?

Weigh-ins actually take place in the Gymnastics room on the east side of the main gym at entry level. Weight classes will be called to report to weigh-ins. Each wrestler at each weight is expected to report to weigh-ins when their class is called regardless if they have a first round match or not.

Thanks very much. Don't forget Will Elgi he really impressed me in Tulsa, he looked very good. Jeremiah Reitz is my pick right now at 102#. My older one is thinking about going to 102 also. He's right in between the two weights. Him and my younger are about 1-2 lbs apart  :(

well thats a last minute change i didnt see comin (didnt know you were allowed to change once you declare a weight) but anyhow you are right about Egli and he now moves into my pick for finals and im gonna say B.Lee pulls out a squeaker over Egli at 110. And it would be pretty strong showing for RWA if Crarys & Reitz go top 3 i wonder if they will separate the 2 bros on each side of brackets??

im gonna try and guess some of this years champs

75 Alex Mosconi                                                   

80 Ty Mills

85 Graham Rooks

90 Alec White/Breyden Bailey (if healthy)

95 Colton Cummings

102 Crary (haha i get 2 for 1)/Reitz

110 Brayton Lee/ Will Egli

117 Noah Warren

132 Mason Parris/Jacob Gray

140 Burk Van Horn

150 Ethan Runyan

160 Bryce Baumgartner

175 Tristen Tonte

195 Andrew Williamson

220 ???

275 ???

i dont know any of the big boys so i would just be guessing...as if im not on the others lol, so check back monday to see how i did....anybody else wanna take a shot? Mr Crary?? you know all the tough youngsters

Well brackets are out. I find it hard to believe this tournament wasn't seeded... how hard is it to ask for criteria at registration?  ::) Whatever......

It was seeded using Trackwrestling information and separtion criteria.  mark Durham can address this better than I can.  It is sometimes difficult to seed local eight team tournament where people have common opponents.  This is a tounament where there are few if any common opponents and records would mean very little. We wrestleback to a true second which makes it about as fair to the kids as any tournament going. 

Well brackets are out. I find it hard to believe this tournament wasn't seeded... how hard is it to ask for criteria at registration?  ::) Whatever......

I agree... it looks like it may have used the TrackWrestling Profile Percentage to handle the seeds, which isn't always an accurate depending on the quality of tournaments a wrestler attends.  Seeing Alec White vs. Breydon Bailey as a first round match just stinks... that is certainly worthy of the finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.