interesting article on recruiting!

curt1812

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think what you want, but I can say my name and say what ever I want, because I speak only fact. FACT: 6 people use this computer, FACT: I coach wrestling at RF, FACT: Do  I care if you believe me no. Do I think that Merrillville is getting bashed on here yes. IF anyone wants to do something about the things that have been said on here than do it. I wont try to fix anything. Whats been done, is done. There is nothing that any of you on here can do about it. So just drop it. NO ONE CARES!!!! The last thing I want is for some random coach, or parent telling me what their opinion is. lol I coach wrestling, not politics. lol this is pointless lol

Whats been done is nothing...just you bashing a great program. maybe you need to talk to the 5 other peolpe who use your computer and sign up for websites under your email. either way this is bad for the River Forest program and I feel bad for them if your going to have "fans" make these accusations on a forum such as this...(not a blog)...you should probably try to control it because it looks really bad

lol you should change your quote to "I use the word stupid to describe stupid things I say" lolI didnt say anything about merrillville to bash them. Others said way worse on here about them but I'M BASHING THEM? When by saying that their coach is great? by saying that the got 3rd? by saying did they get caught? lol Your pathetic. and CLUELESS! lol The only school I bash is my Rival Lake Station, but thats all in fun. lol I leave my talking on the mat. I let my wrestlers do the talking. lol I dont need too.

ITS MERRILLVILLE! No body is threatened by them! I am not worried about a team that "supposedly" cheats, and comes in 3 in their conference lol

You also call me out for asking if the story was true

So that wasn't your account like your co worker claimed? Im still really confused...I feel if your going to accuse people of things you should at least clear this up?

All I asked was a question...and you freaked out.

youre just diggin yourself a bigger hole...

also not convinved this isnt you

It won't matter! Teams like Merrillville will still use nomad wrestling to recruit young talent. Look at how many of their wrestlers transfered from another school. Hell they took 3 from RF, and 2 from Hobart, 2 from East Chicago. They will still steal from other schools regardless of the rules. No one ever punishes them for their illegal recruitment. Cheaters will always be present.

lol and merrillville only has 1 RF wrestler lol so that was a stat that was wrong lol I have been sending people to steveson since he was at portage elite lol I sent the RF wrestler to steveson, so you know nothing about me. So maybe you should stop making allegations lol those arent my posts????? GENIUS lol lol

i just want to say that even though I have harassed Fabio on here before, my money is on him. I think he has proven his points and has has spoken pretty well to clarify and bring to light somethings here on this blog...err, i mean forum. but i do disagree with fabio on one thing,  that I do actually believe obama wants to kill all americans. good job detective fabio, you win...and i say you should just beat him up now...all 6 of him.

i just want to say that even though I have harassed Fabio on here before, my money is on him. I think he has proven his points and has has spoken pretty well to clarify and bring to light somethings here on this blog...err, i mean forum. but i do disagree with fabio on one thing,  that I do actually believe obama wants to kill all americans. good job detective fabio, you win...and i say you should just beat him up now...all 6 of him.

lol good luck

Holy crap, the maturity level of the "coaches" (both sides) on this topic is ridiculous.  Gotta say, I hope none of your wrestlers is reading any of this.  Otherwise you both will be in for a raft of doo doo from them and rightfully so.  Grow up for cryin' out loud.

if thats the case you should have said this... ahem

"Sorry everyone Im the real Danny Bell This idiot i work with made a fake account posing as me I respect merrilville they did nothing wrong i will deal with said idiot"

but you did not...you just kept arguing then called me out for calling that guy out seemed pretty fishy.

You also still havnt answered my question i sent you in reply to your PM? Is danny42bell@yahoo.com your email address? If it is, that person either has your password or you need to be better about securing it.

Holy crap, the maturity level of the "coaches" (both sides) on this topic is ridiculous.  Gotta say, I hope none of your wrestlers is reading any of this.  Otherwise you both will be in for a raft of doo doo from them and rightfully so.  Grow up for cryin' out loud.

raft of doo doo made me laugh

Ok....I promise this is my last response to this topic but i believe it should be shared...Coach Hall and I have been exchanging PMs today and i would like to present them here for poeple to make thier own assumptions. Sadly the message board didnt save my outbox by default. :( I will try and recount my responses but they will not be exact

Look dude now because someone posted something you are talking trash to me?

I could care less if you like what they said. A lot of its true. Just because you dont believe what a person says doesnt mean it isnt true. You and your comment are going to get the pot stirred. Keep my name out of your posts. I didnt start this. So shut up about it. This is pointless. Why would I go on a blog site to bash merrillville with me name on the email???? That doesnt make sense. I talked to the person who posted it and they said they wouldnt do it again. END OF STORY!!!!

The problem is that you should have said that instead of immediatly getting offended when poeple questioned who it was because it had an email that could very well be you. That is why it is so suspicious. It annoys me when people make serious accusations and then hide behind an anoymous screen name

look bro I have repeatedly told you that It wasnt me. When you teach at a small school you get shuffled around from room to room. Exspecially the health teachers. There was a meeting in my room where I had left my computer on. There are a lot of people that are ticked off at merrillville right now, but I aint one of them. The person who posted it works in our title one office, Thats all the info I will give on who it is. I am not going to put him out there. Maybe thats why he posted on my name , and not his. Either way I took care of the problem when he told me what he did. Now I'm on here defending my name when it wasnt me that posted it? This is retarded! I would appreciate if you clarify on the forum that it wasnt me, and that the person that did it is a 58 year old man that has strong feelings toward the situation, and when he seen the first post naming merrillville he couldnt help himself. Thats the TRUTH on what happened. I SWEAR!

Do you want me to just copy that over?....Listen I have 2 quesitions

is danny42hall@yahoo.com your email address?

Did you create the Sinic_The_Great Screename and have someone just get on your account when you left?

yes it is my email, yes i made the account, yes i had to move my class to the round , yes someone else used my computer because i left it on, yes someone commented on it, yes i corrected him, what do you want dude. If you dont believe me it is what it is. But if you keep saying that I am the same person as the one who typed the comments then I am going to start getting offended and defend myself. Wouldnt you? I had know idea that he even posted anything until he told me, and then i knew i had to clear the air, because I coach Youth,JH, and HS. I dont need unwanted attention. This is why I never post, unless its about predictions. I just get results and news from this site.

Then I dont believe you I had already proven that that account was made 6 minutes before the post was made. what you are saying is that you made this account.Left and 6 minutes later this guy makes that post? Seems a bit fishy and i am not buying it....

you dont have to your a nice fella. lol have a great day annoying people :)

So make up your own mind about it...I think it is pretty clear what happned.

Again not my exact responses maybe he can provide those as my outbox doesnt save copies by default. If he would like to put them out thats fine.

Anyway like I said make up your own mind.

Fabio likes to fabricate things. its ok, when he's done playing his video games he can grow up lol he thinks he's proving something lol i dont care if anyone believes me lol I have witnesses lol not that it would matter. lol he's kid that wants nothing more than to annoy people on this site lol. I have seen posts from him for the last 3 months, and he always has to try to make something out of nothing. lol How can anyone posibly type comments on a computer 6 minutes after I make a profile lol thats rich! lol Look....You can think what you want I'm done with this oompa loompa running his yap. I didnt say anything on here that was demeaning. This little munchkin likes to get people all excited. with messages and comments. He's a punk, and always has been. look at his match against galka from hobart, and watch him act like a tough guy. talk about poor sportsmanship. lol this guy is alllll about poor sportsmanship. Hes chump.