Richmond Regional Predictions

LionsFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY what happen bigmak------being you have all the updates lol!!! I love that your RIGHT & WRONG & more so that your very supportive of the wrestling community!!  Thanks :)

New castle 106 out, centervilles markley in

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY what happen bigmak------being you have all the updates lol!!! I love that your RIGHT & WRONG & more so that your very supportive of the wrestling community!!  Thanks :)

I never wrestled. I was a ball player. When my son decided to wrestle, I didn't know what I was getting into. Years later, its the greatest high school sport. There are no harder workers than these kids, you have teams and individual efforts and recognition. You have big rivals on the mat then friends off the mat. It really is a wrestling community as you say. I love this sport and these kids are amazing. They go out on a mat with all eyes on then and 1 will fail and 1 succeed each time in from of everyone then they have to be able to keep their head up and be ready to do it again.

I agree totally with you!!!

I never wrestled. I was a ball player. When my son decided to wrestle, I didn't know what I was getting into. Years later, its the greatest high school sport. There are no harder workers than these kids, you have teams and individual efforts and recognition. You have big rivals on the mat then friends off the mat. It really is a wrestling community as you say. I love this sport and these kids are amazing. They go out on a mat with all eyes on then and 1 will fail and 1 succeed each time in from of everyone then they have to be able to keep their head up and be ready to do it again.

Well here we go...

106 Pace (FC), Moody (BA), Bunch (CO), Brown (SD)

113 Boggs (SD), Jenkinson (CE), Brasier (EC), Isaacs (CC)

120 Struewing (EC), Oyler (LA), Lonneman (MI), Anderson (NC)

126 Gettinger (CO), Boyles (NC), Luca (EC), Michaels (CE)

132 Fuller (UC), Salatin (EC), O'Farrow (CO), Money (MI)

138 Marschand (CO), Wood (RU), Cox (HA), Gartenman (BA)

145 Handley (NE), Yatsko (MI), Hale (SH), Dole (EC)

152 Steele (CO), Decker (NC), Gramman (EC), Nobbe (BA)

160 Webster (SH), Shaw (SD), Day (CO), Bischoff (EC)

170 Hedger (LA), Gonzalez (CO), Hittle (RU), Sargent (NC)

182 Harnishfeger (FC), Vessels (CO), Howard (BA), Cavins (MI)

195 Hawkins (MI), Thomas (KT), Huffman (CO), Hooten (BA)

220 Brown (EC), Lindemann (MI), Hadley (RU), Kennedy (KT)

285 Garland (RU), Trawick (RI), Phillips (CO), Deilks (UC)

::)

WOW, that not good, first Amberger, now Hoffrege.  Both good wrestlers and to have it end like this.  Hope for a full recovery for both and an opportunity for Orschell to capitalize on.  Good luck.

It was his ankle!

weigh ins at 8:30 wrestling starts at 9:30

Thanks for the clarification, because the IHSAA website says:

12.  Richmond | 8 am ET

Feeder Sectionals: Shenandoah, South Dearborn.

Figured that wasn't correct.  Maybe that is when the doors open.  LOL

final predictions...these are "spot on" so take it to the bank, this is how it will go lol:

106 pace, moody, newton, bunch

113 jenkinson, boggs, braiser, isaacs

120 struewing, anderson, lonneman, oyler

126 gettinger, boyles, michaels, jessup

132 fuller, salatin, messer, o'farrow

138 cox, wood, marschand, gartenman

145 handley, yatsko, hale, dole

152 steele, decker, gramman, finney

160 shaw, webster, day, bischoff

170 hedger, gonzolez, sargent, hittle

182 robinson, howard, vessels, harnishfeger

195 hawkins, thomas, hooten, huffman

220 brown, lindemann, hadley, kennedy

285 trawick, garland, phillips, deilkes

final predictions...these are "spot on" so take it to the bank, this is how it will go lol:

182 robinson, howard, vessels, harnishfeger

Is this due to Robinson's early season win over Howard or has he beaten any other wrestlers? Either way this weight class is a nail biter for me.

Is this due to Robinson's early season win over Howard or has he beaten any other wrestlers? Either way this weight class is a nail biter for me.

very much a nail biting weight class. one of the ones I really am excited to see. It is due to that victory as well as his victory over vessels. he did lose a 1 point match to hittle that I think could have went either way. He also looked good at conference wrestling 220 and then won sectionals looking even better. I think he is peaking at the right time. In saying that, these guys are pretty evenly matched and would be surprised to see any of those 4 come out on top.

So assuming that Bundy moves up to take on Moody first?

Moving on up, to the East side...

I don't know any more of it, I did used to watch the Jeffersons all the time, back in the day.  That makes me sound older than the 38 I am, but, my body also feels older than the 38 it is too.  I guess back surgery does that to people, lol. 

Anyways, it's getting closer to " wrasslin " and I'm excited to see some tomorrow.  I hope everyone comes out healthy an can give a great showing at Semi-State again next week.  Hoping the UCo kids can all advance, a few have there work cut out for them.  Then the TEC kids along with the surrounding communities, an finally the rest of the teams who just happen to be there, lol.  J/K, I wish them all luck, and looking forward to a good day of wrestling.

very much a nail biting weight class. one of the ones I really am excited to see. It is due to that victory as well as his victory over vessels. he did lose a 1 point match to hittle that I think could have went either way. He also looked good at conference wrestling 220 and then won sectionals looking even better. I think he is peaking at the right time. In saying that, these guys are pretty evenly matched and would be surprised to see any of those 4 come out on top.

How does Robinson compare to his teammate Calderon?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.