Richmond Regional Predictions

LionsFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think tomorrow there is going to be some surprises from Lincoln. With Newton and Isaacs both in the championship, and Shank has the potential to be in the Championship. This week he has practiced hard and aggressive.

That's good because I am pretty sure everyone else layed around the wrestling room not working out just talkin about the Super Bowl and whether that bold groundhog will see its shadow.

True champions work hard every day of every week of the year!  Not just 5 days!

I think tomorrow there is going to be some surprises from Lincoln. With Newton and Isaacs both in the championship, and Shank has the potential to be in the Championship. This week he has practiced hard and aggressive.

That's good because I am pretty sure everyone else layed around the wrestling room not working out just talkin about the Super Bowl and whether that bold groundhog will see its shadow.

True champions work hard every day of every week of the year!  Not just 5 days!

Omg lol...im taking the ravens

Totally different. Different strengths, different weaknesses, different styles. Robinson is more aggressive. Calderon is very patient

I'd like to start by saying Jenkinson is my hero What ever level those other kid like Bogg are on I think Mr. Jenkinson blow it put today. Congrads Alston Jenkinson... love that kid.

I would like to say once again I was correct on every single pick that I got right. I nailed every one of them that were correct...kudos to me woohoo! Ok, now for the rest of it...there is a reason they actually show up and wrestle the matches. Congrats to all who move on and definately to all the champs and to connersville for winning the team. I will post more thoughts later when I look back at my papers and notes but as for now off the to of my head some things that sick out are the howard kid from batesville, even in a losing effort against vessels, not only looked better than the last couple times I saw him but also gained a fan in me with his show of great sportsmanship and dignity. he seems like a great kid. Also, I hope brooke bunch is ok as she may have reinjured a shoulder. Anyone that knows that kid knows her hearty is huge and has a ton of pride and for anyone to even hint that she may have been faking it is terrible. She just had surgery on it last year if I remember currently and is why she couldn't compete at iswa. Good job this season brooke. You are great.how about that huge upset that I picked I might add of steele over decker. Great job cody steele. is there an award for the most improved wrestler? My vote goes to alston jenkinson of centerville. Doesn't make it out of sectionals last year, comes back this year and is conference champ, sectional champ and now regional champ and just might get over the 40 win category. Wow! Loved seeing that fire and passion from rushvilles joe garland after beating big nate. I hope he keeps that passion and for in him the rest of the way...i think he lost that or just didn't have that this time last year. With it, he can go a long way

106   Pace

Newton

Corbit

Bundy

113   Jenkinson

Boggs

Whitaker

Isaacs

120   Oyler

Lonneman

Streuwing

Anderson

126   Gettinger

Broyles

Orchell

Luca

132   Fuller

Salatin

O'Farrow

Messer

138   Cox

Gartenman

Marschand

Kell

145   Handley

Yatsko

Dole

Hale

152   Steele

Decker

Gramman

Nobbe

160   Shaw

Webster

Day

Bischoff

170   Gonzalez

Hedger

Hittle

Sargent

182   Harnishfayger

Vessels

Howard

Cavins

I left after this weight, but the finals should be for the rest

195   Hawkins vs Thomas, Hooten vs Huffman

220   Brown  vs Lindeman, rushville vs knightstown maybe.. really unsure of 3 4

Hvy   Garland vs Trawick, Phillips vs Deilks

The rest:

195  Hawkins

Thomas

Huffman

Hooten

220  Brown

Lindemann

Hadley

Conety

285  Garland

Trawick

Dielkes

Phillips

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.