Top Freshman next season

Wrestlingfan182

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may look like a grown man but Ben is a month shy of being a first year cadet.

In other words, he's an 8th grader that is a 2nd year cadet (some 8th graders are 2nd year schoolboys). Stewart is an absolute stud and would being making waves if he was a healthy freshman right now.

In other words, he's an 8th grader that is a 2nd year cadet (some 8th graders are 2nd year schoolboys). Stewart is an absolute stud and would being making waves if he was a healthy freshman right now.

Same with the Shaffer kid, would be a really good high schooler. These guys are as old as some sophs.

Keith Davisons son from Chesterton will be a beast next year. In two years Marc (Trey) Buehler will be a force. Buehler, and Davison will be names you will remember. I promise.

Agreed... Andrew Davison, Lucus Davison and Trey Buehler. Lucus and Trey are 7th graders this year.  I predict Andrew will be a SQ next year.

Hate this post, way to much pressure on a kid. I could list 20 kids right now, who we all thought were going to be the next 4x state champ, and for whatever reason never won one title.

Wasn't asking who the state champs would be next season , just wanting to know some names that we can look foward to watching for next year that some people haven't heard. of

Agreed... Andrew Davison, Lucus Davison and Trey Buehler. Lucus and Trey are 7th graders this year.  I predict Andrew will be a SQ next year.

What weight will this Andrew Davison wreslte next year you think?

I'm gonna guess 145-152#. I get to watch him allot he has the athleticism of a smaller wrestler with a very physical style. Very hard worker. Just a chip off the old block...

heres what Im wondering.....why in the HECK would someone want to give another team bulletin board material and put a target on their kids backs??  doesn't make any sense to me and I'm quite certain that the coaching staff of this particular school does not and will never condone such a thing.  Let everyone else talk about how great their kids are.  We would rather fly under the radar!

Are all 3 Mr. Hughes mentioned going to be at Lowell ?How about the Avon boy haven't seen him wrestle coming in at a higher weight do you think he will make a impact right out the gate?

Avon boy, Williamson, can definitely make an impact as a frosh.  He looking geat moving with ease on the mat at new weight.  It is never easy, as not an easy sport, but Williamson has the skill set and the discipline.  The sky is the limit for all these kids. 

Avon boy, Williamson, can definitely make an impact as a frosh.  He looking geat moving with ease on the mat at new weight.  It is never easy, as not an easy sport, but Williamson has the skill set and the discipline.  The sky is the limit for all these kids. 

Isn't he another one heading to Cathedral?

Avon boy, Williamson, can definitely make an impact as a frosh.  He looking geat moving with ease on the mat at new weight.  It is never easy, as not an easy sport, but Williamson has the skill set and the discipline.  The sky is the limit for all these kids.  

What is the NEW weight? 

Hate this post, way to much pressure on a kid. I could list 20 kids right now, who we all thought were going to be the next 4x state champ, and for whatever reason never won one title.

I agree with the unnecessary pressure, but when Hayden lee was a sophomore, nick lee was in 7th grade and beat him 9-4 at the indianamat open. the kid is an absolute monster!!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.