Top Freshman next season

Wrestlingfan182

Jason Crary from Munster is a stud and has took top 3 at Middle school state in 6th and 7th grade. He should be at 106/113 next year

I agree I believe Jason will be wrestling in Indy next year. He has a little brother Cody thats a 7th grader also.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Lee will be well up there at any weight he goes.

Agreed. Lee's the real deal. One publication has him Top 5 junior high kids in the country. Seen him in the room several times, and he is impressive. Konrath is a stud too. Will they stay in IN is the question?

Rumor mill has it Breyden Bailey and Skylour turner are going to cathedral next year that would make a great  106 113 combo especially with Ben Stewart in the mix

WOW you add those 3 in with Rypel,Corsaro,andBernard they will definitely be back towards the top with Perry and Warren losing a lot of talent.

WOW, them Catholic School have the Recruiting thing going on! Does that really happen in High School Sports!

Man, here are a few young men that might be in a big program in Bloomington area!! E.Runyon, K.Shaffer & C. Scroggs all will be in tops of there weight class @ Middle School State!!

WOW you add those 3 in with Rypel,Corsaro,andBernard they will definitely be back towards the top with Perry and Warren losing a lot of talent.

Cathedral returns Ben Harvey who is only a soph this year and they return Larson as well.  

And Perry Meridian is losing some really good seniors, but they return a ton of talent and have a solid group of 8th graders because they have a great program.  Warren Central only has 2 seniors in the line up I believe this year, so they aren't going anywhere either.

Cathedral returns Ben Harvey who is only a soph this year and they return Larson as well.  

And Perry Meridian is losing some really good seniors, but they return a ton of talent and have a solid group of 8th graders because they have a great program.  Warren Central only has 2 seniors in the line up I believe this year, so they aren't going anywhere either.

You are correct next season team wise might be a little closer.All are great programs .

Are all of these "true" freshman?  Not trying to stir the pot, just asking a real question.  I actually can respect a parent's decision for this, even though I may not totally agree with the practice.  

What do you think? I am sure some of these "stars to be" are as old as some sophomores. These parents can be thrilled when their "stud" gets a chance to wrestle NAIA or DIII. They MIGHT get a SMALL scholarship (2500 or so) at a 35,000 a year school. Great investment!

What is the point of holding kids back? When I was a freshman i weighed less than 100 pounds and every match I went out there with a mentatlity that I was the best person on the mat that day. Just wrestle your age who cares how tiny you are! Maturity shouldnt be an issue either becasue I didn't hit puberity till my sophomore year in high school. Just wrestle!

My son wrestled 189 as a 14 year old fresh, believe me I wish I would of held him back a year!! Might of saved his head from taking so much trama ,he was wrestling Shrewsbury ,Atwood, Jones as a 14 year old. Same stressfull moments but that didnt cross my mind at the time to each there own. Go Stewart!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.