152 Finals

OldIndyGrappler

I honestly think the top three are interchangeable. Any of them could win it just as easily as the other too. And you can't count out schurg and Stevenson. It's gonna be a fun weight to watch.

Agreed

I have had the priveledge of seeing Bradley, Corsero, and Farrell

wrestle this year. I would not count out any of them. Saw Vinny

AT Traicoff, team state, North central duals he is top notch.

Bradley at team state no real competition for him that day but

he was smooth and well a State Champ! Farrell utterly destroyed the #5 from Franklin

last weekend. This will be entertaining to see

how this unfolds.

I have seen all three of them this year.  This is my 2 cents.

1) Bradley is the best athlete.  But he seams to get a little frustrated in close matches.

2) Ferrell is very fast and has a gas tank that does not quit.  A little one dimensional.

3) Coresero has the most ways to score of the 3.  But I would say not quite the athlete of the other 2.

With all that Said.  When it comes down to winning it all.  I give the advantage to Corsero.

Just my opinion.  But I just think he is the more complete wrestler.

Ferrell is my second choice.  That guy just does not stop.  He could win on heart alone.

1) Bradley is the best athlete.  But he seams to get a little frustrated in close matches.

2) Ferrell is very fast and has a gas tank that does not quit.  A little one dimensional.

3) Coresero has the most ways to score of the 3.  But I would say not quite the athlete of the other 2.

With all that Said.  When it comes down to winning it all.  I give the advantage to Corsero.

Ferrell is my second choice.  That guy just does not stop.  He could win on heart alone.

Interesting analysis of Bradley...? I've seen him wrestle in at least 100 close matches throughout his life and never really seen him get frustrated...

All 3 imo are pretty even, you can throw out the iswa stuff of who beat who, when it's crunch time Bradley seems to know how to win. Ferrell comes at you at a relentless pace for 6 minutes, and Vinny is hard to fluster. Its gonna be awesome!! I see a Bradley vs corsaro final, who will win.....i have no idea, but like I said, Bradley just has the knack to win the big matches!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.