Warren sec.

Wrestlingfan182

Unfortunate draw at 220 for Seth Vaughn and Gabe Estes. I know Estes only had 4 matches coming in and went 3-1 with his loss coming in ot to Tolley. That is the only match I've seen him wrestle and he looked pretty solid probably a 3 seed at worst in that sectional so I anticipate a pretty tough ticket match right of the bat for these two.

Some great matches 106 Mckinny vs Red both still undefeated.Any other highlighted matches to watch for WC is on a roll.

I agree that McKinney is having a good year, but I do not think that he and Red will be a close match at all.

Loki27, I am confused how that draw happened? #2 criteria would have been common opponent, Wouldn't Estes have had common opponent at Hoosier Heritage Conference? I know he put it on everyone there. He beat #2 seed from Yorktown in quick pin and I know that wrestler beat Mount Vernon kid. So at worst, Estes would have been #5? Maybe they let it slide to be in bottom half of bracket? Estes is tough and will do well.

Yeah it looks to be a bad draw. Like I said I've only seen him wrestle against my Franklin boys and he gave Tolley all he wanted. I guess since he only had 4 matches that's where the criteria put him.  It wouldn't surprise me if he were in the finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.