South Dearborn Sectional

retired126

Cool.  Was not aware.  I was thinking 1 vs 2 and Shaw seems to have Bischoff's number.

Of course, that's why they wrestle.

And I was never good at prognosticating, anyway.  ::)

Day needs to get past Bischoff to get the chance. It's all about the Match ups, should be a great tournament.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any results yet?

So far.  

1. PACE. FC

2. Moody Ba

3. Brooke Bunch Co.

4. Brown SD

1. Boggs SD

2. Brasier EC

3. Ford RU

4. Hand MI

1. Lonneman MI

2. Oyler LA

3. Struewing EC

4. Bowers UC

1. Gettinger CO

2. Orschell FC

3. Luca EC

4. Ricketts LA

Worst officiating I've ever witnessed in all my yesrs.  A rushville boy wsd slammed, went unconsious and the ref let the 30 seconds come off the cloc to end the match.  He couldn't even walk off the mat by himself. 

Same official gave a batesville boy a pt. for running out of bounds.  The batesville kid won by that one point. 

Worst officiating I've ever witnessed in all my yesrs.  A rushville boy wsd slammed, went unconsious and the ref let the 30 seconds come off the cloc to end the match.   He couldn't even walk off the mat by himself.  

Same official gave a batesville boy a pt. for running out of bounds.  The batesville kid won by that one point.  

It was just one official...the other three were ok...I made sure that ref had an ear full after our boy was slammed...he was terrible all day

Congratulations to Trevor Lonneman (120) from Milan. Really overcame some big challenges yesterday and came out a sectional champion. Congrats Trevor!

Matt, Trevor had a great day.  Tight match with Struewing and a pin over Oyler.  However, you had a pretty darn good day as well.  Pinning your way to the title in that 145 bracket was no small feat!  Congrats!  I am thinking that at least three of you guys are moving on through Regional. Maybe all 4!

Yea and for good reason. He is good I know but honestly I think he gets a bad draw. The mcclurg kid in the first round is dangerous. Don't let that record fool you. He was ineligible most the year. I have seen him wrestle and he has looked really good for being out this year. If he can knock the rust off real quick, he will upset someone...thats why I think its a bad/dangerous draw for boggs

McClurg didn't stand a chance against Boggs, no matter what his record would have been if he hadn't been ineligible

Excuses, excuses, excuses.......!

Congratulations to Trevor Lonneman (120) from Milan. Really overcame some big challenges yesterday and came out a sectional champion. Congrats Trevor!

Who was the other Milan Wrestler to win his sectional?

Heard there were 3, but didn't get the names.

Lonneman (120)

Yatsko (145)

Hawkins (195)

Hawkins was the 1 seed, the other two were 4 seeds.

Didn't Hawkins win it last year aswell? him and Lindemann at 220 i believe.

Lindemann had a tough match coming up with ricky brown though, but i think he has the potential to beat him if he sees him again.

Lonneman (120)

Yatsko (145)

Hawkins (195)

Hawkins was the 1 seed, the other two were 4 seeds.

Didn't Hawkins win it last year aswell? him and Lindemann at 220 i believe.

Lindemann had a tough match coming up with ricky brown though, but i think he has the potential to beat him if he sees him again.

Yes, he did.  The 220 final was a good match.  First non-pin by Ricky since he dropped to 220 (and 6th all season).  I am thinking that they will see each other again this week.  I also think there is a chance that all 4 from SD will advance at 220.

Yes, he did.  The 220 final was a good match.  First non-pin by Ricky since he dropped to 220 (and 6th all season).  I am thinking that they will see each other again this week.  I also think there is a chance that all 4 from SD will advance at 220.

I was shocked to see that Marvel from Connersville did not advance.

Him and Lindemann had some great matches last year, i thought for sure he would make it through

I was shocked to see that Marvel from Connersville did not advance.

Him and Lindemann had some great matches last year, i thought for sure he would make it through

Lindemann tore Marvel up pretty bad in the semi finals...once Marvel dropped out of the winners bracket, he didn't look himself....but Hadley from Rushville wrestled him very well to knock Marvel out of the tournament

Lindemann tore Marvel up pretty bad in the semi finals...once Marvel dropped out of the winners bracket, he didn't look himself....but Hadley from Rushville wrestled him very well to knock Marvel out of the tournament

I remember last year, pre season, alot of people were looking at Marvel to be a sectional champion, then Lindemann came in on his first varisty year, and shut him down in the finals, both sectional and regional, they were good matches to watch though

I remember last year, pre season, alot of people were looking at Marvel to be a sectional champion, then Lindemann came in on his first varisty year, and shut him down in the finals, both sectional and regional, they were good matches to watch though

Think we going to have some interesting matches for regionalism.I look forward to see Haakinson fully recovered in 145.! He turfed it out with injury and being sick.Yazko was lucky there. I had my money on the BV kid.

Think we going to have some interesting matches for regionalism.I look forward to see Haakinson fully recovered in 145.! He turfed it out with injury and being sick.Yazko was lucky there. I had my money on the BV kid.

I believe Haakinson will wrestle Handley first match at Regional, I wouldn't expect him to win that matchup.  I know anything is possible, but that one certainly isn't likely.  I would like consider Haakinson lucky that it was unfortunate that Hartman wasn't able to continue.  The match with Yatsko he stumbled and staggered a couple of times and near collapsed after the match.  Since the injury to his jaw/teeth, he hasn't been the same.  I think he is a much better wrestler than he has been able to show the last several weeks.

I believe Haakinson will wrestle Handley first match at Regional, I wouldn't expect him to win that matchup.  I know anything is possible, but that one certainly isn't likely.  I would like consider Haakinson lucky that it was unfortunate that Hartman wasn't able to continue.  The match with Yatsko he stumbled and staggered a couple of times and near collapsed after the match.  Since the injury to his jaw/teeth, he hasn't been the same.  I think he is a much better wrestler than he has been able to show the last several weeks.

agreed, hartman is real good but since spartan he hasnt showed it. I know what he can do but since getting his teeth knocked out by that headbutt, he seems to have taken a step back. hopefully he will be ok because although I dont know him personally, i know several that do and I know him to be a good kid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.