South Dearborn Sectional

retired126

Teams are: Union County, South Dearborn, East Central, Connersville, Rushville, Franklin County, Milan, Lawrenceburg, Batesville, and I think Oldenburg Academy. Lets hear some talk about it...who you all think will win each weight and who will win in the team competition??

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my picks:

106 moody, pace, wilburn bunch

113 brasier, ford, mcclurg, grass

120 struewing, oyler, bunch, bowers

126 gettinger, orschell, luca, ricketts

132 fuller, salatin, o'farrow, judd

138 marschand, solomon, wood, gartenman

145 hartman, manning, dole, yatsko

152 steele, gramman, utterback, nobbe

160 shaw, bischoff, day, krom

170 hittle, hedger, amberger, gonzalez

182 harnishfeger, howard, vessels, cavins

195 hawkins, hooten, huffman, moore

220 brown, lindeman, marvel, hadley

285 garland, deilkes, phillips, caddell

my picks:

182 harnishfeger, vessels, howard, cavins

I think 182 will be a meat grinder between those four, but, I pick Howard second if not First. Last Saturdays match-up was a nail biter at least for me, down to the last 29 seconds. Howard does have two hard fought wins over Vessels so that is my reasoning for at least second.

I think 182 will be a meat grinder between those four, but, I pick Howard second if not First. Last Saturdays match-up was a nail biter at least for me, down to the last 29 seconds. Howard does have two hard fought wins over Vessels so that is my reasoning for at least second.

what match last week are you talking about. just curious cause i didnt see them. i agree about it being a meatgrinder for 182. any of those 4 could place any position in the top 4 and I wouldnt be shocked. My only reasoning is I have only seen howard wrestle a few matches and he has lost most of them. I saw the match with hittle and saw centervilles robinson pin him as well as seeing that match against vessels all that same day in rushville. then I saw a couple matches at spartan that he didnt do too well in. in saying that, all those guys are monsters and  i realize you cant win them all. its not like i have seen him wrestle bad, just against real tough competition. that can only make him better this time of year though and could pay off. its also hard for me to bet against any connersville wrestler with the program they have there. those kids are getting better everytime I see them. i will be looking for updates on this bracket for sure cause I wont be there for it. I will be at shenandoah.

after going back just now and looking at his match against vessels at spartan, i am changing him to 2nd. that will be an even closer match this time but didnt realize they wrestled that time, only the time in rushville. just saw he beat vessels 10-0 at spartan. nice win

my picks:

182 harnishfeger, howard, vessels, cavins

You got a lot of weightclasses wrong, you are missing quite a few people :P

Howard against Harnishfeger at EIAC

Something doesn't make sense here.  They have Howards record as losing only 6.  Are you telling me these are his ONLY losses?

Harnishfeger pinned him twice

Centerville pinned him

Hittle beat him

Two losses at Spartan Classic one to Scholer one to valpo.

That's six... he also lost a match last week.  Right there is seven.  Is batesville trying to pull one over on everyone for better seeding?  Guess we'll go back through the results page.

Something doesn't make sense here.  They have Howards record as losing only 6.  Are you telling me these are his ONLY losses?

Centerville pinned him

Hittle beat him

That's six... he also lost a match last week.  Right there is seven.  Is batesville trying to pull one over on everyone for better seeding?  Guess we'll go back through the results page.

uh oh, someone gettin caught

You got a lot of weightclasses wrong, you are missing quite a few people :P

name one person I am missing...the biggest, most obvious one you think should definately be on there that isnt cause i think i pretty much nailed it.

Centerville pinned him

Hittle beat him

He was 24-5 going into the EIAC tournament.  The loss last week (a Harnishfeger pin) there gives him 6.  Right?

Centerville pinned him

Hittle beat him

Nope you count is exactly right. His second loss to Harnishfeger was last week and it was his only loss last week. Which brings total to six so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.