Kingoffunny

This weight is insane this year what are your picks for top 8 at conseco? Mine are

1. Deondre Wilson- could be one of the top in the country. Way under-rated

2. Schuyler Phillips- has been there before and is more mature than most at this weight

3. Tommy cash- he can wrestle from anywhere

4. Drew hughes- very tough kid. Maturity could be a issue

5. Alex sparks - hes a senior and has wrestled with the best all year

6. Forrest Glogouski- he has improved tremendously.

7. Andrice martin- hes been nipping at the heels of everyone his whole career

8. Adam garcia- hes been very solid minus hughes match

I've seen 4 of the 8 on your list wrestle and I like Hughes out of that small sample.  I'm a huge Garcia fan and I just don't know how he closes the gap.  Garcia got in on a sweep single and couldn't finish and then got into real trouble when he went for the high C.  I was very impressed with Hughes to say the least.

I've not seen Wilson wrestle, but what leads you to believe he will beat Hughes by 4 or 6?  What does he do so well that leads you to this?

Marsupials scare me.......cause their FAST!

The Tasmanian devil (Sarcophilus harrisii) is a carnivorous marsupial

I agree with the IF...........

Man your last two posts have me confused.  Has Wilson been at WC all through high school?  Has he made a state finals appearance to this point?  What are his credentials from previous years?  Sorry for all of the questions, but I've seen the other 3 young men considered to be top contenders wrestle in the past and have no information on Wilson.

Man your last two posts have me confused.  Has Wilson been at WC all through high school?  Has he made a state finals appearance to this point?  What are his credentials from previous years?  Sorry for all of the questions, but I've seen the other 3 young men considered to be top contenders wrestle in the past and have no information on Wilson.

when you do see him wrestle you will understand.....the kid is good....i personally don't think anyone can really make a solid pick in this weight class.......to many young men that are all equally as good and they all have what it takes to be the champ......it's gonna come down to who has one of those days where you got a little luck on your side and you're wrestling your best......can't wait to watch this weight class.....

know Wilson madeSS last year at 106 he was at Tech last year not sure on freshmen year. first time I seen him wrestle was at Beech Grove folkstyle 2yrs ago against Ty Fleener on half mats thought both of them were going break their necks going out of bounds onto the gym floor. remember that TY&KY. agree this weight class will be great to watch Tommy AND Deondre will see each other on the way to the podium a couple times at least.

Sports, I am not saying Wilson will win. I have watched him about 6 times this year and he is pretty darn good. As of right now, i really think there are 9 kids that could be in the finals. I know im excited about Saturday in 5 weeks. Those Top 4 ranked has to be the favorites but i wouldnt be surprise to see someone else slide in there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.