Why is wrestling the best sport in the world?

aoberlin

Wrestlers learn the importance of working as a team. The practice room is where teams are built. But they also learn to be self-reliant. Once they step on the mat their team can support them, but they can't help them with that match.

I believe it is because you can be as good as you want to be at it and IMO I believe the best sport in the world is the one your best at no matter what the sport. An athlete should play them all for competition reasons and to find your skill set but the best sport is the one you as an individual excel at the most.

Life's Lessons are taught every second you wrestle.

For over 30 decades I watched young men (and now young ladies) learn that life is what it is and it is up to each of us to be responsible for our actions, or inaction.

I saw some reach the highest point on the map for themselves, and others stumble right out of the gate, but each and everyone of them were so much more incredibly well equipped for what life after wrestling would throw at them.

keeps alot of hard nosed rough neck kids out of trouble, teachs them mental toughness to never give up on yourself keep working for something greater, what you put into something is what you get out of it. hhahaha oh and to shower constatly to not be dirty hahahha 

Usually get the hotter girlfriends and wives  8)

All perfectly good answers.  My wife especially liked this last one...

Our biggest pitfall is that only people who have actually wrestled, and/or married up, understand any of this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.