Hoosiers Crossroads Conference

timbo

Hoosiers Crossroads Conference this Saturday features:  Avon, Brownsburg, Noblesville, Hamilton Southeastern, Fishers, Westfield, Zionsville, McCutcheon, Lafayette Harrison, Lafayette Jefferson.

HSE is the favorite---6 different teams could compete for second.

Looking thru the brackets there is alot of parity.  I would be suprised if anyone gets more that 5-6 in the finals.  HSE is the favorite----look for Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers,  Noblesville, Avon, and Harrison to take a run at second.  I would say Zionsville would have the best chance to upset HSE.

Looking thru the brackets there is alot of parity.  I would be suprised if anyone gets more that 5-6 in the finals.  HSE is the favorite----look for Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers,  Noblesville, Avon, and Harrison to take a run at second.  I would say Zionsville would have the best chance to upset HSE.

Where can we find the brackets?

this conference is just going to keep getting better I know McCutcheon is leaviong after this year

Are you saying the conference is getting better because McCutcheon is leaving after this year?

FYI- McCutcheon, Harrison and Lafayette Jeff will all be leaving after next year or at the begining of the 2014 season.  The 7 other Indy schools voted them out due to travel time, lack of competitiveness (see football) and better gate revenue (see football) when they possibley consolidate with some of the other larger like Ben Davis, Carmel, North Central, etc.

I don't want to seem mean, but how in the heck does a school the size of McCutcheon score a 0 in a wrestling tournament.  I didn't even think that was possible.  OMG that is pitiful.  Did they only bring 2 or 3 guys?  I don't get it.  I knew they had a coaching change this year and were having a down year, but still.  Not good for the sport when a school this size can't get kids interested.

Mcc, did attend, there 132 and 160 didnt wrestle! All but three lost in the pigtales and the last three went on too lose the next two matches! It has been a very embarassing season for us! The interest is very down because of earlier coaching problems! The coaches are very good this year, just no dedicated kids besides a few

we also had Josh Mann our 152 miss weight by a tenth so bad day for us sectionals will be a much better showing should have seth carrither back from surgery and madrano will be somewhat healthy and josh will make weight

That is good to know.  I feel bad for this team because they were pretty good just a few years ago.  Hate to see any program go through down years. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.