Ben Davis Super 16

speagle

220 SP kid up 10-1  gets face planted no call.  then is working his way out of the half, inadvertent move of his head cuts the others kids brow.  official calls it an intentional SP kid loses the match due to the call. per video review it clearly is not intentional.  boils down to a bad call and a no call.  SP kid gets 2nd. 

220 SP kid up 10-1  gets face planted no call.  then is working his way out of the half, inadvertent move of his head cuts the others kids brow.  official calls it an intentional SP kid loses the match due to the call. per video review it clearly is not intentional.  boils down to a bad call and a no call.  SP kid gets 2nd.  

Must not have seen the same video I did.  Feel free to post the video that was reviewed.

WOW!! I was mat side for the match! Word is there was heat a week ago in this match up at

the Team State Duals! This match-up had contriverse from the get go! I think the call was made to eliminate any other situations from occuring! Truely thought crowd or parents was next to go at it!!  My Opinion , Eye witness! BT

WOW!! I was mat side for the match! Word is there was heat a week ago in this match up at

the Team State Duals! This match-up had contriverse from the get go! I think the call was made to eliminate any other situations from occuring! Truely thought crowd or parents was next to go at it!!  My Opinion , Eye witness! BT

You are correct on the State Duals.  Let me say that when coaches permit kids to come into a match with an attitude and carry that attitude thru the entire match, walk away throw their head gear down, do not shake the other coaches hands and carry on with an attitude for 10-15 minutes after a match its an issue in my book. 

I give the SP kid credit for not having an attitude and accepting his 2nd place medal with respect.

You are correct on the State Duals.  Let me say that when coaches permit kids to come into a match with an attitude and carry that attitude thru the entire match, walk away throw their head gear down, do not shake the other coaches hands and carry on with an attitude for 10-15 minutes after a match its an issue in my book. 

I give the SP kid credit for not having an attitude and accepting his 2nd place medal with respect.

Not the dreaded "didnt shake the other coaches hand"  :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.