Notable wins this week

NPSmith

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MD

113- #6Kennedy(FC) 8-7 #4 Dezember(UC Kentucky)

Lehman(MD) pin   Suar(MV)

120- #4Cash(NP) 3-4 loss #2Blackwell(UC KY)

126 - unranked Jourdan 17-2 #9 Jamison(NA)

126-  unranked Kriech(FR) 3-2 #16 Fee(NP)

132- #14 Lykins(FR)-4-1 #12Pierre(EMD)

138- #15Troutman(FC)- pin #7Wagner(NP)

145- #8Elsea(NP) 12-0 Weinzapfel(EMD)

152-     Higgins(Belleville w IL) 6-2 #4Stevenson(FR)

160- #4Parkinson(EMD) 7-0 #8Kriech(FR)

182- unranked Zoringer 3-2 #8Wagner(NP)

182- #8Wagner(NP) 10-2 Petrole(FR)

220- #8Tolley(FR) 8-2 Ottersbach(FC)

220- #3Jones(AV) UTB3-3 #8Tolley(FR)

285- #8Wright(EMD) UTB4-1 Bryan(NP)

@MD

113- #6Kennedy(FC) 8-7 #4 Dezember(UC Kentucky)

Lehman(MD) pin   Suar(MV)

120- #4Cash(NP) 3-4 loss #2Blackwell(UC KY)

126 - unranked Jourdan 17-2 #9 Jamison(NA)

126-  unranked Kriech(FR) 3-2 #16 Fee(NP)

132- #14 Lykins(FR)-4-1 #12Pierre(EMD)

138- #15Troutman(FC)- pin #7Wagner(NP)

145- #8Elsea(NP) 12-0 Weinzapfel(EMD)

152-     Higgins(Belleville w IL) 6-2 #4Stevenson(FR)

160- #4Parkinson(EMD) 7-0 #8Kriech(FR)

182- unranked Zoringer 3-2 #8Wagner(NP)

182- #8Wagner(NP) 10-2 Petrole(FR)

220- #8Tolley(FR) 8-2 Ottersbach(FC)

220- #3Jones(AV) UTB3-3 #8Tolley(FR)

285- #8Wright(EMD) UTB4-1 Bryan(NP)

152 Nate Higgins is ranked 3rd in 3a in Illinois.

Daniel Larusso (Team Miyagi) beat Johnny Lawrence (Team Cobra Kai) in the finals of the All Valley tournament. Larusso was injured in his semi finals match when when his opponent (also a member of Team Cobra Kai) illegally swept his leg.  I thought this team demonstrated very poor sportsmanship throughout the entire tournament.  I actually heard one of the kids yell at Johnny Lawrence during the finals to "put him in a body bag."  You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Daniel Larusso (Team Miyagi) beat Johnny Lawrence (Team Cobra Kai) in the finals of the All Valley tournament. Larusso was injured in his semi finals match when when his opponent (also a member of Team Cobra Kai) illegally swept his leg.  I thought this team demonstrated very poor sportsmanship throughout the entire tournament.  I actually heard one of the kids yell at Johnny Lawrence during the finals to "put him in a body bag."  You kiss your mother with that mouth?

I thought I heard someone yell something about creampuffs during this.  I ran to the concessions only to be told that they never sold them.  Did anyone else get creampuffs?

Spartan Classic

152: Tyler householder over 10th Cody Steele 12-6

2nd Ferrell over 5th Corsaro 4-3

12th Brummett over Householder 3-2 3overtime rideout

Also at 152 Trey Miller from Triton Central over Cody Steele in 5/6 match...don't remember exact score but Miller handled him the whole match

I thought I heard someone yell something about creampuffs during this.  I ran to the concessions only to be told that they never sold them.  Did anyone else get creampuffs?

I saw that tournament.  Did you notice it was only at 8-man bracket, yet it took them all day to wrestle it?  what's up with that?

Lawrence has filed a formal protest. The controversy deals with what happened after Laruso's semi finals match.  Lawrence claims that an Oriental man came into the locker room area, rubbed his hands together and "magically healed Larusso's leg." Lawrence believes the Oriental man (possibly Mr. Fuji) injected him with a banned substance allowing his leg to heal instantly.

Lawrence has filed a formal protest. The controversy deals with what happened after Laruso's semi finals match.  Lawrence claims that an Oriental man came into the locker room area, rubbed his hands together and "magically healed Larusso's leg." Lawrence believes the Oriental man (possibly Mr. Fuji) injected him with a banned substance allowing his leg to heal instantly.

You could of used analogy from vision quest or something to stick with our subject here . JS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.