All I want for Christmas is...

decbell1

I bet Mr. Faulkner and Mr. Aldrich would not mind you taking off work with no pay and coming over to the tourney and adding your two cents as the guys (Me being one of them) did that day.  The connection at the school was bad and we only had one camera for three mats.  Just donated my time to help out the school and the over 2000 hits we had that day.  Sorry I was not Henry Wilk or Troy Hahn.  Just wanted to help out.

I understand the isues faced with broadcasting live content, its not an easy feat, the fact that people were willing to volunteer time to try and give the world access to Live coverage of the Al smith is a good thing no reason to bash it. It could have probably went better but you could have had nothing.

25-25MHS

Jim

Nice job and thanks for taking time both days to help wrestling.

4 unsigned post DON'T talk for the wrestling community.

My name is at the bottom of each of my posts.

Broadcastsport did a better job in past years than this years broadcast. It was just my opinion. I doubt this years team was concerned with the non-Mishawaka crowd. No big deal, I was not criticizing how anyone did their job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.