Jeffersonville Sectional

powerhalf

Triple b.......jeff sectional didn't go to bloomington....it was the jeff regional last year and again this year.  Hope you boys don't get lost traveling to jeff.  I don't do any predications, leave that to Donnie Baker.  C-red and j boy have left the county nothing to brag about.  To quote an old phrase, The Pack is Back!  If we had visual capibilies, i would give all none believers, a good old fashion- doherty "Diamond Cutter!"  ;D

This sectional and the Jennings County should be known as HHC sectionals 1 & 2. The HHC will roll in both of these sectionals and just contnue to prove how tough of a conf the HHC is in wrestling. Moving BNL to Southridge is just spreading the word more. BNL has a chance of getting 4 to 5 wrestlers out of Southridge to regional. The Jeff regional now will be almost all HHC with moving of Jennings County to it and moving Southridge to Bloomington.

This sectional and the Jennings County should be known as HHC sectionals 1 & 2. The HHC will roll in both of these sectionals and just contnue to prove how tough of a conf the HHC is in wrestling. Moving BNL to Southridge is just spreading the word more. BNL has a chance of getting 4 to 5 wrestlers out of Southridge to regional. The Jeff regional now will be almost all HHC with moving of Jennings County to it and moving Southridge to Bloomington.

WarriorDad, hate to burst your bubble HHC conf. has it,s up and down.  Not a periennal power.  there are and have been some great wrestler's but on a whole, the HHC conf. struggles at semi-state and state.  Look at the rankings, look at last years state qualifliers and place winners (How many HHC conf.)

my predictions:

106 Kennedy hands down

113 Coureur

120 Lahue by pin

126 Jamison Ward has a slight chance

132 Marler- even if he is hurt

138 Meenach and Troutman could go either Way. Troutman only has 24 matches, probably could not make weight

145 Emily

152 Meldrum

160 Franklin- Heron will spend more time on his back than Emily did the other night against Lampe

170 Bagwell

182 McCutchen

195 Bannet

220 Ottersbach

285 Jolly

no bursting bubble they are still one of the toughest conf in the south; have watched PAC & Big 8 this season along with SIWAC and would say they hold their own with any of them. thanks for your opionon.

There's also that other one, the SIAC, that probably is worth mentioning.

FishFly1 even though I'm Emily's Momma I have to give it to Lampe.  He is a strong competitor and only makes our boys better.  The Lampes' are strong wrestlers and it helps my boy work harder. I love wrestling and watching all the different styles and techniques.  I will miss it next year, but I guess I will just have to come back and cheer on the team!!!!  ;D

Fc wrestling mom. I apologize for the comment. I agree he is a good wrestler and that why I picked him to win his class. I am sorry this is your sons senior year I know what you are feeling it is a sad time when that happens. I wish him the best of luck as I do all the kids in the tournament.

A few changes and non changes with the brackets has me back at it.  Here are the new and improved picks.

Kennedy Floyd

Woods Charlestown

Kaufer Corydon

Jones Jeffersonville

Coureur Jeffersonville

Brown Floyd

Gray Eastern

Dillon New Albany

Lahue Corydon

Whitley Floyd

Haynes Charlestown

Peavler New Albany

Jamison New Albany

Ward Floyd

Wise New Washington

Weekly Jeffersonville

Marler Floyd

DeLeon Jeffersonville

Paden Corydon

Lynch New Albany

Meenach New Washington

Troutman Floyd

Sturdy CAI

Stuart Charlestown

Emily Floyd

Castleberry New Albany

Kempf Providence

Crase New Washington

Meldrum Floyd

Fridley Jeffersonville

Brading Eastern

Bingham New Washington

Franklin New Washington

Herron Floyd

Fridley Jeffersonville

Dobson Corydon

Bagwell Floyd

Terry Eastern

Lee New Albany

Thompson Jeffersonville

Randall Floyd

McCutchen Charlestown

Hayes Providence

Spangler Jeffersonville

Lynch New Albany

Greene Charlestown

Banet Floyd

Donoho Eastern

Ottersbach Floyd

Gaines Jeffersonville

Arnold Eastern

Logsdon Povidence

Hwt

Jolly-Little Jeffersonville

Searcy New Albany

Lanham Eastern

Stevenson Charlestown

Okay not sure what has happened, the last thing I can remember is seein BBB at the local establishment.I remeber having a heated discussion on the best bacun I like hickory smoked and BBB said his fav was cooked. Hes funny you haqve to cook it or you get chicken pox or sumthin.I the smartest person I know about comunicable disesses and stuff.

Now I am tied up and blind folded I need all youalls help. "I sware to God I Do!!! I found this Otter thing with an apple on it I thinks some kinda of futuristic thingie from like Star Trek or something. Never seen such a small little computer, it let me get on here so I could post this emergency situation. I also posted on porkshowers.the otherwhitemeat website. You guys are my closest bros. I will give some descriptions to help find me. It kinda smells like Sheep so I maybe out in the countree somewhere at least I think so. Cause I know mor about livestock than anybody I know. Or maybe Mom is grounding me and has put me in the barn. I also can hear runnin water like a big river or sumthing. "Shut up you stinking Sheep Im busy I cant concentrate!!" Also I think I maybe near one of those electric makers I hear alot of buzzn and I am growin a weird little mustache, and I feel super strong right now.

BBB if you put something in that drink you bought me and hid me away so I couldnt make it back in time ill get you. "I Sware to God I Will" Your just jealous I pic em better thanyou. Its real easy to put half the kids inthe SS to get your ranking rite. Randy always said he thought I had been abducted by aliens and with this weird mustach and strength I may be on a spaceship and I hope they all look like Avatars, "I Sware to God I do!!! If dont get back in time to see WWE tonight me and my John Cena killa tee are going to put the smack down on someone. I wanna give a S/O to my brother  Krispy Creme, at least mom said he was, she said sumthing about the milkman and the bible sales man, thats prob why I luv milk and he is so good withg rymes and stuff, he rocks all the Cena gear and we strait school it wit the ladies. Well I here chopper and sirens maybe its time to get outta here, BBB I will see you soon and dont think I forget, "Man I Gotta GO!!!!"

A few changes and non changes with the brackets has me back at it.  Here are the new and improved picks.

Kennedy Floyd

Woods Charlestown

Kaufer Corydon

Jones Jeffersonville

Coureur Jeffersonville

Brown Floyd

Gray Eastern

Dillon New Albany

Lahue Corydon

Whitley Floyd

Haynes Charlestown

Peavler New Albany

Jamison New Albany

Ward Floyd

Wise New Washington

Weekly Jeffersonville

Marler Floyd

DeLeon Jeffersonville

Paden Corydon

Lynch New Albany

Meenach New Washington

Troutman Floyd

Sturdy CAI

Stuart Charlestown

Emily Floyd

Castleberry New Albany

Kempf Providence

Crase New Washington

Meldrum Floyd

Fridley Jeffersonville

Brading Eastern

Bingham New Washington

Franklin New Washington

Herron Floyd

Fridley Jeffersonville

Dobson Corydon

Bagwell Floyd

Terry Eastern

Lee New Albany

Thompson Jeffersonville

Randall Floyd

McCutchen Charlestown

Hayes Providence

Spangler Jeffersonville

Lynch New Albany

Greene Charlestown

Banet Floyd

Donoho Eastern

Ottersbach Floyd

Gaines Jeffersonville

Arnold Eastern

Logsdon Povidence

Hwt

Jolly-Little Jeffersonville

Searcy New Albany

Lanham Eastern

Stevenson Charlestown

I think New Wash is possibly gonna surprise you

At 182 Jackson Randal,l of Floyd, tried to wrestle with a shoulder which he dislocated a week ago.  Made it through one match and it slipped out again in overtime of his semi-finals match.  Not many people would have even attempted.  It was his senior year and he got to end on his own terms.

Brandon Sisson

That really sucks for a kid to get hurt like that and ruin his season, especially a senior . But it was a smart decision for him to stop and not to ruin his arm for life just to wrestle. if you can catch those kind of injuries early and not continue to abuse it they will ususally heal back to normal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.