BLAKE RYPEL

wrestler112

Wow. I was surprised to get onto the message board and see my son's name in all caps as a thread subject.  I would like to point out that he is a child and he reads this board before anyone says anything insulting.

The score was 10-9 before the pin.  McClurg had 3 take downs and 2 reversals, Rypel had 2 escapes McClurg gave him, 2 reversals, and 3 nearfall. 

They are both tough kids with completely different wrestling styles. Blake's just worked out better in the end this time.  They will see each other a few more times this year.

Wow. I was surprised to get onto the message board and see my son's name in all caps as a thread subject.  I would like to point out that he is a child and he reads this board before anyone says anything insulting.

Well said.  That should always be the case on this board.  I hear kids talk about this stuff all the time.  Remember they are kids and is supposed to be about them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.