IHSWCA State Duals Tournament Team Scores

decbell1

While following results on trackwrestling, noticed Jimtown did NOT list Crume in the lineup against CMA. Jimtown only lost by 6, was there a reason Crume didnt wrestle. I saw he wrestled the next 2 duals. I am just guessing coaches decision cause he wrestled the next 2 duals and was 2A most technical wrestler. Just found this odd.

While following results on trackwrestling, noticed Jimtown did NOT list Crume in the lineup against CMA. Jimtown only lost by 6, was there a reason Crume didnt wrestle. I saw he wrestled the next 2 duals. I am just guessing coaches decision cause he wrestled the next 2 duals and was 2A most technical wrestler. Just found this odd.

Crume DID wrestle in the first round against CMA. he wrestled 132.

Coming back, regaining composure, and taking something from a loss and then leaving it behind is a mark of any champion in any sport...The difficulty some elite kids have when going to the next level is they did not have opportunity to face adversity or loss and learn how to deal with it...Also, the great thing about our sport is get out of position just a bit and sometimes anything can happen....like getting caught (BTW, much easier to shake off a loss getting caught then a grueling 6 minute match where you simply got beat)

True. McClurg was up by 7 or 8 points and got caught in a roll through cradle. It shall be a fun rematch to see in a couple of weeks as PM and CATH square off in their annual dual. Props to McClurg for putting that one behind him and beating the #2 ranked kid in the state. Showed some heart.

There's that "got caught" cliche...  Actually the score was 10-6 before McClurg was put in the cradle. The score would have been 10-9 after the nearfall if the pin didn't occur and there was still a whole period left to determine the outcome by score.   Sour grapes...

Props to McClurg on his win over Kreich. It is not necessary to take away from a nice win of another wrestler though in the same breath.

170 Galvin beat Schneider 3-0

170 Fentz beat Galvin 9-2

170 Rickenbuagh pinned Lynch

South put 138 Camacho went 2-1 lost a  close one to the 16th ranked guy from AC.

HWT went 2-1.  Lost to Milans HWT 0-6.

182 went 3-0 with 2 FF

Milan's heavyweight is 220 and is 6-0 ranked 9th in New Castle Semi-State.  SP HWT went 3 rounds with a decision to Milan 5-0.

Harris is wrestling 195

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.