Bremen 36 South Adams 33

Championship Adams Central vs. Churubusco

3rd-Lewis Cass 55 Prairie Heights 21

5th Milan 45 Bremen 35

7th- South Adams 41 South Putnam 40

B.South over Mater Dei 30-30, Seitzinger gets revenge on Parkinson

What was the tie breaker that gave it to BS?

Corsaro got nailed in the head almost immediatly and went straight to his back. Ref should've called for injury time or stopped the match. After he was pinned he was on the mat for a while. Needed help walking to the trainers. It looked pretty bad he was stumbling everywhere. Hopefully he'll be ok he got nailed really hard.

Corsaro got nailed in the head almost immediatly and went straight to his back. Ref should've called for injury time or stopped the match. After he was pinned he was on the mat for a while. Needed help walking to the trainers. It looked pretty bad he was stumbling everywhere. Hopefully he'll be ok he got nailed really hard.

sounds like sour grapes. He was fighting pretty hard while he was on his back. Then after the fall he couldn't move.

sounds like sour grapes. He was fighting pretty hard while he was on his back. Then after the fall he couldn't move.

Who knows what happened, all I know is he took a huge shot to head almost immediately and went down. And I've heard he's at the hospital right now. Even if he was faking like you seem to think, I don't think he would've gotten pinned in 6 seconds by being bulrushed.

After the head to head contact, he briefly lost consciousness and woke up when he was on his back. Hence the fighting on his back. He's back from the hospital. No concussion thankfully, and no spinal injury which was a concern due to the pain in his back, but he'll be good to go in a week or so. These things happen in a physical sport such as wrestling. Excited to see a rematch, as I'm sure Vinny is excited as well.

Paul Corsaro

After the head to head contact, he briefly lost consciousness and woke up when he was on his back. Hence the fighting on his back. He's back from the hospital. No concussion thankfully, and no spinal injury which was a concern due to the pain in his back, but he'll be good to go in a week or so. These things happen in a physical sport such as wrestling. Excited to see a rematch, as I'm sure Vinny is excited as well.

Paul Corsaro

im glad to hear he is alright probably just got his bell rung, but you cant take anything away from keanu and it was really sweet how he flexed on the HWT after he flexed after a UTB. Good matches all the way through. hope vinny recovers quickly and is back for the perry cathedral meet.

Wrestling Friends, I need some info on the Team State match's!

3A  Bl.South vs EMD 170 & Hwt results, Franklin vs Bl.South 170 & Hwt

2A  Danville vs Her Hills  170 & Hwt

1A  South Put  any results on Camacho-138, Thompson-195, Williams-220 & Harris-Hwt

Thank for the Help and Have a Great Holidays!!  BT

Wrestling Friends, I need some info on the Team State match's!

3A  Bl.South vs EMD 170 & Hwt results, Franklin vs Bl.South 170 & Hwt

2A  Danville vs Her Hills  170 & Hwt

1A  South Put  any results on Camacho-138, Thompson-195, Williams-220 & Harris-Hwt

Thank for the Help and Have a Great Holidays!!  BT

Go to trackwrestling, it has all individual results

170 Galvin beat Schneider 3-0

170 Fentz beat Galvin 9-2

170 Rickenbuagh pinned Lynch

South put 138 Camacho went 2-1 lost a  close one to the 16th ranked guy from AC.

HWT went 2-1.  Lost to Milans HWT 0-6.

182 went 3-0 with 2 FF

Paul Corsaro

great to hear that he is ok.....always scary for a parent when you see your kid hurt and not able to get up.....i thought he hurt his back by the way he was getting up and didn't even see the head contact.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.