IHSWCA Team State Brackets

Y2CJ41

As the teams are eliminated in the first round will they recieve at least one consolation match with another eliminated team.  Will their be a actual 3rd place match?  I know mat space and time are factor, but it seems worthwhile to at least get all of these teams a few matches if they are in this event.  This may have been addressed before, but I probably overlooked it.

As the teams are eliminated in the first round will they recieve at least one consolation match with another eliminated team.   Will their be a actual 3rd place match?  I know mat space and time are factor, but it seems worthwhile to at least get all of these teams a few matches if they are in this event.  This may have been addressed before, but I probably overlooked it.

Every team wrestles 3 matches: 1st through 8th will all be determined

1st round losers will wrestleback for 5th thru 8th places. Semi-finalists will go for 3rd and then there is the championship match. Just wanted to be clear on the format.

It's gonna be a fun event. So if you're freed up on the 22nd, come on out!  :)

They're taking the Grissom Jr. high team...

You know there taking the varsity , I hope they are all healthy . If both Penn and Perry take care of business in the first round , the second round matchup between these two looks interesting . I believe Penn can win 6-7 matches . They will have to limit the amount of bonus points they give up to have any shot to beat the Falcons .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.