3a Team Rankings

NickS

IHSWCA Team State is just a couple weeks away and the coaches rankings will be the determining criteria for seeding for this event.

These are what the current 3a team rankings look like:

1. Perry Meridian

2. Mater Dei

3. Cathedral

4. Merrillville

5. Crown Point

6. Penn

7. Bloomington South

8. Franklin

9. Warren Central

10. Hamilton SE

Rankings will be updated next week. So if anyone has any results they feel could have an impact from the past 2 weeks. Please feel free share them here.

I know Cathedral didn't have their lineup back yet from football in the losses to Warren and Avon--but they should have been loaded going into the Traicoff. 

Are they still not full strength or did expected returnees not come back?  I had them with 9 starters back, including numerous stars, from their Top 5 team last year.

Not taking away from teams that beat them...but what's the reason for the falloff? 

no gillum and campbell their 195 from last year aren't wrestling from what i hear.

So Gillum, Campbell, Smiley all gone...what about Larson?  I saw he's not ranked in the semi-state rankings.  Is he just not ranked, or he's also not wrestling?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.