Castle 6 way

WrestleMan

Hey , does anybody have results of the match's? how bout Lewis(GC) vs Galvin(BS)? Jolly-Little is on a mission, his hardwork

in the summer is payin off, and has great Parents also!!  Castle or Jasper have any undefeteds on the Day? Thanks love stats

Bloomington S.  has a very, very good team.  It would not surprise me to see them win the 2A title.  Even though Mater Dei was down a few their kids wrestled hard.  This was an all around good tournament!  Congrats to the Jasper Team for battling well the entire day and fighting for each and every point.

My mistake on the 2A, not sure why I thought that.  Bloomington S. impressed me alot.  They are aggressive and go into each match ready to battle.  Mater Dei kids were tough and always pull thru with big wins when the heat is on.  Thats one thing I like about their kids.  It may not have shown at this tournament, but they are still a very solid team.  The studs are tough and they have great backup wrestlers that can fill most of their gaps.  Both teams have my upmost respect and have taught our kids (Jasper) alot just from this match up this past weekend.  You have to wrestle the best teams to get better and these 2 teams are very tough.

Very well put ECKERT! Other Programs should look at it like you! Wrestle the best to get better

or become the Best! Lookin forward to seen Jasper @ the BO HENRY's this weekend!! Goodluck

Be careful what you wish for!  ;)

Jasper is at the level they were back in my day!  Always have been a great program to compete against but they have really jumped up their game this year!

Be careful what you wish for!   ;)

Jasper is at the level they were back in my day!  Always have been a great program to compete against but they have really jumped up their game this year!

Jasper is really impressive!  Very physical and good technique on top of it all!

Bloomington South is the real deal. Very very tough.   Jasper was Really impressive also.   

I mean no disrespect but how is Mater

Dei the Number 2 team in the state?   

There is a state-wide coaches poll.  From that data, votes are tallied and a ranking is created.

Have any other clever observations or questions?

There is a state-wide coaches poll.  From that data, votes are tallied and a ranking is created.

Have any other clever observations or questions?

Like I said, no disrespect intended, I am having a tough time seeing the team I saw recently as one of the top 2 in the state. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.