overtime

Looks like its going to be an exciting weight class. Do not think Kriech should be ranked over two runner ups who have both places each year of high school.

I agree completely. Rankings should be Bradley, Corsaro, Farrell, Kriech. Maybe Farrell at second and Corsaro at third. But next week at Traicoff we should definitely see Kriech vs. Corsaro and that'll clear up. Any predictions?

Looks like its going to be an exciting weight class. Do not think Kriech should be ranked over two runner ups who have both places each year of high school.

Since Kriech is the returning runner-up in that weight class, then he is ranked in the correct spot... They are fine just the way they are... They will prove where they belong at the end of the year...

The rankings are a joke look at all the weight see all the same teams nobody else there are a lot of good kids there missing but there's one good thing about wrestling anyone can win on any given day

I guess I must have missed your resume for the rankings coordinator.  Please try sending it again.

The rankings are a joke look at all the weight see all the same teams nobody else there are a lot of good kids there missing but there's one good thing about wrestling anyone can win on any given day

Where specifically are there good kids missing and please add their credentials

Yup that's how I start them and go from there lol

Only way to do it, and of course about 90 percent of the kids ranked also from Merrillville and there's only 6 about 16 schools represented in the rankings... Man I must've miss read these rankings real bad

Only way to do it, and of course about 90 percent of the kids ranked also from Merrillville and there's only 6 about 16 schools represented in the rankings... Man I must've miss read these rankings real bad

90 percent of the state qualifiers at merrillville come out 3 regionals. On average the top teams mishawaka Penn crown point portage and usually one team from logansport(Delphi Harrison) qualify 10+ year in and year out.

90 percent of the state qualifiers at merrillville come out 3 regionals. On average the top teams mishawaka Penn crown point portage and usually one team from logansport(Delphi Harrison) qualify 10+ year in and year out.

All of my sarcasm aside, if your in a room full of kids working to win a state championship, your more likely to be good, then being at a school where your struggling to fill a few weight classes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.