James vs crume

Matman101

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crum has had some trouble with previous Perry kids! Jared McKinley in 2011 and Cody LeCount last season. I say he continues to have trouble as James will dominate!

Crume pinnded the Gustafson kid from VA. in April, a very tough kid that beat LeCount 11-5 at Super 32, I watched the match and it wasn't as close as the score indicates. James again is very talented, but was 113 last year. I'll take Crume.

Welch is on a vision quest and he will beat James and toss up at same weight which will be 126 versus Crume..  Wont count out that Garciia kid versus Welch for finals.

Welch and Crume wrestled over the summer. I heard it was close, I think 3-0, but Welch didn't have much offense throughout the match. Garcia and Crume will meet up at the Al Smith in a few weeks, so that will be a fun early season match.

Moving up two weight classes is a big jump. I know many have done it and been successful, but i will take the senior (who again will be at 126) vs. the sophmore (who jumped up two weight classes).  Also, they both have to get to state. There are others who may not be willing to hand out first and second place just yet....... but it sure gives us all something to talk about.

Moving up two weight classes is a big jump. I know many have done it and been successful, but i will take the senior (who again will be at 126) vs. the sophmore (who jumped up two weight classes). 

Redshirt Sophmore

• 1 month later...

Even though this was like 10 pages back. i just wanted to see where everyone stands nownit is tourney time? Also I want to say don't sleep on Josh Fuqua kid looks tough his defense is awesome and doesn't let kids get away on top

After seeing crume at the al smith final I am going with him. The kid is wow. But I'm sure you could say the same about welch, james, and fuqua.

I can see the 1 2 punch of BJames and LeCount fueling each other these next 3 Weeks wouldn't be suprised to see them both on the top step of the podium .I know Tonte had to of got him a new suit for state this year.I wouldn't be suprised to see PM have 4 under the lights.

Ill take Welch bye 3 over James and toss up at best for Welch and Crume.

Fuqua's mat wrestling is way under estimated by most. He has really tightened the screws this year. I still like Crume in this group. I haven't seen enough of Welch to make a call as to where he fits in. But with Crume, James, Welch and Fuqua 126# promises to be a barn burner, not sure about Welch but I know the other three have all been in the mix at the national level at some point..... Fourth place will be very respectable at 126# this year....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.