James vs crume

Matman101

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have a hard time betting against Crume in that matchup.  James is obviously outstanding, but my money would be on Crume.

Of everyone in the state, James would likely give Crume the best match by far. But I'd obviously have to choose Crume in the match, if for nothing else just because he's a senior who has made it to the semi-finals twice already and you have to figure that he has to be more mentally determined.

There was also a lot of people last year who said crume beats lecount, who came on top, lecount, just like James will

That is probably the worst evidence I have ever heard as to why James will beat Crume.

it is a tough weight I have it on good authority that James didn't give up a takedown until the State Semi finals.

I believe the only person to take Crume down prior to state last year was Ayersman.

I've seen both wrestle multiple matches and i think James is better off his feet, crume is talented himself but I think James can win pretty convincingly. Hopefully that's a matchup we'll all be able to see!

James also has a heck of a cross face cradle and can ride you out of the period, I hope it's in the finals at bankerslife feildhouse

they are both very good wrestlers but i wouldnt keep garcia out of the picture he gave mason todd one hell of a match last year

I heard Garcia might be going back to 120. But I think that would be a tough cut. Garcia had a awesome.year last year putting out state runner up Fuqua. Then beating Welch in the quarters

I heard Garcia might be going back to 120. But I think that would be a tough cut. Garcia had a awesome.year last year putting out state runner up Fuqua. Then beating Welch in the quarters

After seeing him I'd be real surprised to see Garcia at 120. But IMO he's a major factor at either weight.

Two loses to Garcia(both by a point) and one lose vs Petrov were Fuqua's only setbacks last year. Fuqua IMO the #1 hard luck case last year not getting out of Mville, only losses coming to #1 and #4.

120 and 126 both very tough. IMO Crume might have the advantage in a match up vs James with his physical style. Those type of wrestlers have given James the most difficulty, most recently at super32 for example.

IMO a Crume vs Garcia might be another one to look forward to. Garcia has some similar athleticism as James and might be a bigger more physical body.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.