Rankings are here!!!

Y2CJ41

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice what was the score?

i believe the score was 6-5......yeah nick got beat in that one......the mcutchen kid did a good job hanging with him and beat him fair and square......you know how it is....."he got caught"......lol.......next weekend at the charger invite we'll see what 160's have it going on.....4 ranked kids......nick vaughn, casey adams, chase osborn and the hack kid from south bend riley......

i believe the score was 6-5......yeah nick got beat in that one......the mcutchen kid did a good job hanging with him and beat him fair and square......you know how it is....."he got caught"......lol.......next weekend at the charger invite we'll see what 160's have it going on.....4 ranked kids......nick vaughn, casey adams, chase osborn and the hack kid from south bend riley......

This is an example of why capitalizing names can be important...hack kid?  I thought you were dissing him at first  lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.