Rankings are here!!!

Y2CJ41

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have to ask.  Why is CJ Red (9) at 106 ranked #1?  Seriously, I am not asking this in a challenging manner as I know there is reason as I started hearing about him last year.  I just do not why; I am a little out of the loop and am curious about his accomplishments.  Is he potentially the next Alext T. or Angel E.?  Thanks in advance!  

Well lol!!! CJ Red also won Asics folkstyle nationals last year at schoolboy 98 just adding a achievment since that one guy was asking what some of his achievements were.

In preparation for HS competition I actually think he's improve greatly from even that point.  Knowing what it would take to make it against HS kids, I think CJ worked hard over summer to improve his skills even further.  Based on his previous accomplishments against top national MS talent, I felt CJ would have been ranked decently high coming into HS, but he hadn't quite looked like a top guy at that point.  But after how he wrestled against talented HS guys at the Super 32 (including Lee) it seems to me he has definitely reached a higher level of skill and in doing so is a legit title threat.  

In preperation for HS competition I actually think he's improve greatly from even that point.  CJ has definitely put in the work needed over the summer.  A year ago I would have still ranked him decently high based on his previous accomplishments, but after his matches at Super 32 against HS guys like Lee he's definitely a title threat. 

Cool.  Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.