Merrillville Semi state Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isaac Rentas 138 from Merrillville won his sectional and regional this year and beat both tony vasquez and zach slosser this year but he is still not ranked... He has improved greatly this year and can be a sleeper!!!!!! Can someone tell me how exactly these rankings determined?

Thanks!

Isaac Rentas 138 from Merrillville won his sectional and regional this year and beat both tony vasquez and zach slosser this year but he is still not ranked... He has improved greatly this year and can be a sleeper!!!!!! Can someone tell me how exactly these rankings determined?

Thanks!

rankings dont mean anything. just means u have been noticed. its better to not even look at the rankings

Thanks!

He's so under the radar I didn't know he was no longer at River Forest! How did he end up in the villes lineup?

Some personal issues caused his family to move to a new school....kid didn't want to leave River Forrest at first but he is very happy with merrillville now...The move was the best thing to ever happen to him in wrestling....

Any one see the slosser x reinhart match at merrillville yesterday? Slosser had him pinned yesterday and reinhart asked for injury time while on his back to prevent his loss and ref granted it.... I feel zack slosser was cheated and reinhart should have been eliminated....  One more thing is South bend clays wrestlers conditioning was horrible....and it is obvious they call injury time to catch a breather....Hartman could barely get thru a first period with out huffing and puffing....

In regards to the Reinhardt match the injury was for a leg injury, and Hartman is a documented asthmatic who turns blue due to lack of oxygen. I agree that there are situations when the injury time is sketchy but those two examples are legitimate.

Oh,ok....well that's good to hear cause hartman is an outstanding wrestler when he can breath...as far as reinhart goes he was pinned and asked for time and was saved by rest...when he started wrestling again his leg looked fine and didn't bother him the rest of the day....I feel slosser was cheated and shiuld have advanced...reinhhart also tried calling injury time in his other matches when he was in bad positions...

unranked Kids that made it through

106: Cody Allmon Plymouth 9

138: Isaac Rentas Merrillville/River Forest 11

195: Justin Beruman Delphi 12

220: Kobe Woods Penn 9

**Allmon and Woods weren't in the Rankings at anytime this year

Nice job guys

Allmon started the season at 113, good move going down, and woods... not bad for a freshmen at that weight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.