Evansville Semi-State Rankings 2-4-13 *Number breakdown on last page*

TripleB

Schober greenwood over Robles decatur double OT and Marci plainfeild OT.

Anderson of Mooresville over Schober.

Marci of Plainfield over Anderson of Mooresville.

Robles of Decatur over Marci of Plainfield.

anderson over Robles.

Well that makes it easy to rank....LoL.... can anybody send me full names and grades of these guys? PM or reply on here. Thanks

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for some Hendricks County boys? How about Arnold from Bburg, Batts and C. Fox from Cascade, Etienne and Helm from Avon?

12 Hendricks Cty kids are ranked.

106 ?

1.  Hunter Fox ? Cascade - 10

3.  Brock Hudkins ? Danville - 9

113 ?

6.  Brian Rassbach ? Avon - 10

126 ? 

4.  Ben Macri ? Plainfield - 12

145 ?

1.  Neil Molloy ? Danville - 12

152 ?

3.  Brayden Montgomery ? Danville - 12

160 ?

5.  Kyle Reeves ? Danville ? 12

170 ?

8.  Dean Weaver - Plainfield

182 ?

2.  Connor Ludwig ? Brownsburg - 12

4.  Caleb Sheets ? Plainfield ? 11

7.  Jonah Zoringer ? Avon - 12

220 ?

1.  Dylan Jones ? Avon - 12

Gary Martin (North Posey)  is 7-0 with 7 pins.  Has wrestled 160, 170, 182.  

Also Austin Little-285 (North Posey) is 7-0 thus far this season.  Hasn't wrestled anyone of note yet.  Mater Dei Holiday Classic will tell a lot.  

Gary Martin (North Posey) pinned Denver Burden (S. Spencer) this weekend at Castle.  Both wrestled 160, not 170 where Burden is listed on the ratings page of this thread.  Martin is 7-0 with 7 pins.  Has wrestled 160, 170, 182.  

Martin from Posey defeated Jake Burden, not Denver Burden.  Jake is 160, Denver 182.  Neither has wrestled 170 this season, and Denver has yet to be beaten.

There are some Key wrestlers from the HHC That did well last year in the Evansville regional that U are missing that are really good this year!!!!

[/quote

There is no Evansville Regional.  There is a Castle Regional, but what HHC wrestler would be in the Castle Regional?

There are some Key wrestlers from the HHC That did well last year in the Evansville regional that U are missing that are really good this year!!!!

You mean the Hoosier Crossroads Conference and the Evansville Semi-State?

If so it's Avon and Brownsburg and that's the only two schools in our SS from the HCC.

Feel free to email me names, accomplisments and quality wins, I can't rank what I don't know!

Side bar... If my math is correct there are 77 schools that feed into E.S.S., 196 participants, so each school (theoretically) should have 2-3 ranked kids if everybody were equal. They have 4 total w one on the watch list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.