Sign in to follow this  
busstogate

RIP John CW. Brown

If you knew CW, you liked CW.  It's as simple as that.  He was a good friend, compassionate person, and I was fortunate to have known him.  I'll miss him tremendously, particularly on wrestling Saturdays.

John Brown was an excellent man and official.  He had dedicated much of his life to high school wrestling.  He will be greatly missed.  I have seen John every single year since 1988 officiating at a meet somewhere during the season, it is going to be very sad not to see him this year. 

I just found out John had passed as they had a moment of silence for him at the West Noble JV Invite today. I was shocked and saddened to say the least. Just to repeat others, John was a great man. He treated everyone with the utmost respect. As a young coach, John taught me to show respect for the the men behind the stripes. His passion for the sport, wrestlers, and everyone involved was a positive example for all of us. Gone, but never forgotten! Thank you John Brown!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.