Evansville's Next State Champion

bluegraypanther

Evansville/Castle has some great talent this year. I see 2 great chances for a state champion. Kelly from Central and Welch from Castle are two contenders. There are a handful of Reitz and Mater Dei kids that could creep up and take a title this year along with Wedding from Memorial. Who is your  pick to be our hometowns next state champion?

Evansville/Castle has some great talent this year. I see 2 great chances for a state champion. Kelly from Central and Welch from Castle are two contenders. There are a handful of Reitz and Mater Dei kids that could creep up and take a title this year along with Wedding from Memorial. Who is your  pick to be our hometowns next state champion?

I would agree except for the fact that there are rummors that wedding got beat this summer by a dark horse from north posey I don't know his name I have just heard it through the grape vine

I second Kelley. He's really solid. And I would like to see Luke win, but it will be very hard to get passed Brandon James and Nick Crume(yes, Crume will be 126 again).

no champs from the south this year.....sorry :(

There are several kids that were/are one move away from the title. The kids down here have worked very hard all summer to redeem the last few years. I think there will be some surprise breakouts this season in addition to a already solid group.

Is anyone sure that Luke Welch will be going 126 and not staying at 120?  I've also heard that Wedding from Memorial will be back at 126 this year.  The Evansville area is going to be very tough in that 120 - 132 neighborhood.

Luke looked big durring cross country season this years. I think 126 might be a hard cut for him this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.