Anyone have a vision quest?

overtime

Does anyone know of any wrestler going after any of the top dogs around the state? I feel like Moloy last season even being defending state champ was wanting to wrestler McKinley under the lights. Maybe Tommy Forte is gunning Moloy down this season.

"I had a visit with the everywhere spirit last night"

I think that may have just been the after effects of an all you can eat Taco night Fabio.

I'm sure a few people have moved around the last few years in hopes of beating a top guy who have plagued them in the past.  As far as a Vision Quest goes one of the most notable I can remember is Wesley English moving in to Merrielle from Chicago as a sophomore and deciding to wrestle the state tournament at 145 to challenge Alex Tsirtsis who was going for an undefeated career and 4th state title. It obviously didn't work out for him, but it's notable considering he would have been one of the favorites to win 140 that year.  (He turned around the next year and beats Kinser at 145 to win state and then fall out of sight after that)

Does anyone know of any wrestler going after any of the top dogs around the state? I feel like Moloy last season even being defending state champ was wanting to wrestler McKinley under the lights. Maybe Tommy Forte is gunning Moloy down this season.

Yes, I would say this is a decent Vision Quest - http://bit.ly/gpeWH8  :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.