body fat analysis

taz189

I heard ALL schools will be tested by an OUTSIDE source on body fat for each wrestler this year to keep them in a safe and healthy weight class.any truth to this. I know it was supposed to be done at each school already but the fudging of truth was apparent.

This is something that our athletic trainer asked me about. He had heard that we might have to go to a  central location that all the local schools would be required to use. He said that was the rumor the trainers had been hearing. I have seen nothing official yet.

Checked with my son's coach and yes the IHSAA is going to be performing body fat test. No other information at this time.

It will be interesting how they do this since wrestlers could be in football as late as Thanksgiving and I am not sure that a football coach would like their kids being pull out of practice during the state series.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.