New Forum Layout Yay or Nay?

Y2CJ41

The gold background with blue text is much easier on the eyes than the blue background and yellow text.  The yellow text made mt eyes water.  One thing - When the High School Wrestling group opened to the unread posts I didn't see an obvious way to view all posts and not just the unread ones.  I guess that clicking the group name in the path above might do it and that worked, but it would help to have a "View All Posts" link or button somewhere on the unread posts list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Y2, I like the new layout a lot.  Two questions:

1. I noticed a 'pm' icon that's lit up in blue color for people that are online.  I just noticed it for the first time...is pm'ing possible?

2. Why is there no longer a list at the top of the board that says who is currently browsing the board?  This would make it easier to pm people if this is indeed a possibility?

Thanks as always for all your work on this site!

1. PM's have always been possible

2. Right underneath the "address" of where you are is the list

IndianaMat  ?  Forum  ?  IndianaMat  ?  Indiana Wrestling  ?  High School Wrestling (Moderators: AJ, saltwaterchangedme, grappler87, littlevito)  ?  New Forum Layout Yay or Nay?

1. PM's have always been possible

2. Right underneath the "address" of where you are is the list

IndianaMat  ?  Forum  ?  IndianaMat  ?  Indiana Wrestling  ?  High School Wrestling (Moderators: AJ, saltwaterchangedme, grappler87, littlevito)  ?  New Forum Layout Yay or Nay?

1. I meant to say 'IM', which is sometimes synonymous with chatting, which is what I meant to ask about.  Sorry, my question wasn't clear.  I get it now.

2. I was just looking on the front page and didn't see it where it used to be and then didn't scroll up far enough.

Thanks for addressing my 2 brain farts in one message. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.