Football vs Wrestling

rdrodd1

Bored and just wondering how Perry Meridian can be so good at wrestling and so bad at football?  

Coach Tonte?  Time for double duty?

I don't mean any bad will on any school but Perry, Southport area use to be powerhouse football programs......

Bored and just wondering how Perry Meridian can be so good at wrestling and so bad at football?  

Coach Tonte?  Time for double duty?

I don't mean any bad will on any school but Perry, Southport area use to be powerhouse football programs......

I wouldnt say BAD. They lost last year to Center Grove 7-10. Lost to State Champs Carmel. Other loses were to Pike, Lawerence Central , Columbus North and Southport. Not bad programs.

I wouldnt say BAD. They lost last year to Center Grove 7-10. Lost to State Champs Carmel. Other loses were to Pike, Lawerence Central , Columbus North and Southport. Not bad programs.

I didn't mean that they are a bad program but years ago they always seemed to be a power to be reckoned with. 

I know nothing about the program but 3-6 is pretty bad no matter who you are.

I looked up their record. And that would be 4-6.... ;D

Most teams around the state, I thought, play a 9 game schedule before the playoffs start, therefore I must retract my statement that 3-6 and is a fairly bad record since 4-6 is way better.  Thanks for pointing out my gross misrepresentation of their record.  I won't be so careless next time.  I wish there were an emoticon for sarcasm ;D.

Most teams around the state, I thought, play a 9 game schedule before the playoffs start, therefore I must retract my statement that 3-6 and is a fairly bad record since 4-6 is way better.  Thanks for pointing out my gross misrepresentation of their record.  I won't be so careless next time.  I wish there were an emoticon for sarcasm ;D.

Accepted........ ;D I'm not defending their record in anyway. I am going through the same agony here in Franklin Central.  I just know that some of these 5A schools have small college football teams and if your not a Warren, Carmel, BD, Center Grove its really hard to show any success in a program around Indianapolis. I think some have goals to try and just compete against some of these schools......68-15 wasnt competing.. And I like your sarcasm. Makes me feel like I am at home! :-[  I saw an interview with the Ben Davis coach and he said that they had 285 students playing football. WOW!

Accepted........ ;D I'm not defending their record in anyway. I am going through the same agony here in Franklin Central.  I just know that some of these 5A schools have small college football teams and if your not a Warren, Carmel, BD, Center Grove its really hard to show any success in a program around Indianapolis. I think some have goals to try and just compete against some of these schools......68-15 wasnt competing.. And I like your sarcasm. Makes me feel like I am at home! :-[  I saw an interview with the Ben Davis coach and he said that they had 285 students playing football. WOW!

I think it's only right they add Cathedral to the football schedule

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.