Evansville Semi State *Who To Watch*

TripleB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was at Grand River Rumble in Mich. in July

per Trackwrestling:

108 - Brock Hudkins (Team HYWAY, incoming freshman - Danville) over Zach Davis (Indiana Elite Blue, IHSAA State Placer 6th) Dec 3-1

Nice win for the freshman.  I would say he should be on the radar.

i think that maybe carmicheal should be ranked higher. i saw him wrestle alonzo sheperd at folkstyle state and beat him in a good match. i think that alonzo would have been above all the guys ranked at 120-126 so maybe carmicheal should be too?

There isn't a rankings yet.  The lists earlier in the thread indicate they are in no particular order and just wrestlers worth considering.  I do agree Carmichael has shown he is worth consideration.

There isn't a rankings yet.  The lists earlier in the thread indicate they are in are in no particular order and just wrestlers worth considering.  I do agree Carmichael has shown he is worth consideration.

I agree Carmichael is worth consideration, but has he wrestled or beaten any of the guys on the list at 126-138?  What weight do you expect him to wrestle this year?  I know I would put him above several on the list, but certainly not all.

Noah from MD is a stud! He should be around 120-126 depending on how much cutting he does. Kyle Toedrank and Jeff Reese from Reitz will be tough also, both will be sophomore's.

Schweizer from MD will be a junior.  He should have a very good year.  Could land at either 113 or 120, if he makes the lineup.

• 2 weeks later...

Should be a great season this year.  A lot of tough kids floating around the Evansville Semi-State.  As far as Ferguson, I saw him wrestle JV last year.  He wasn't up against anyone tough, but he dominated everyone he wrestled.  He should be a real contender this year.  I am excited to see how Kemper and Kelly from Central do.  From Reitz look out for Ferguson, Kuhn, Davis, and Johns.  MD will have multiple semi-state qualifiers like always.  Looking forward to another great year of wrestling.

Should be a great season this year.  A lot of tough kids floating around the Evansville Semi-State.  As far as Ferguson, I saw him wrestle JV last year.  He wasn't up against anyone tough, but he dominated everyone he wrestled.  He should be a real contender this year.  I am excited to see how Kemper and Kelly from Central do.  From Reitz look out for Ferguson, Kuhn, Davis, and Johns.  MD will have multiple semi-state qualifiers like always.  Looking forward to another great year of wrestling.

Kelly will be a beast. He was last year and will be again.  As far as the Reitz group, I think it depends on what weight they all end up at.  Will Kuhn somehow stay at 106?  If he does, what does that do to Ferguson and where does Davis end up?  How big is Johns, can he make 126 or does he go up to 132?  Who else ends up in all of those weight classes will also have an effect on where they finish.  MD has some pretty strong lower weights.  Should be exciting.  Can't wait for the season to start so we can start getting some answers.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't fall asleep down there in Evansville....Mooresville Regional is going to be stout and they will become better and better.  With Danville, Avon and Brownsburg alone there is a lot of talent to be reckoned with.....Great coaching staffs up here and will just get better and better.  Should be a great semi state this year for sure.

I believe he's another addition to the Brownsburg crew.  So south-ish compared to his former location.

With the addition of Snyder and Wiesjahn as coaches in Brownsburg it is hard to think of how big that they could become in a huge school like that.

WOW it is almost OCT! Well I believe that a Small program in the W.I.C. has a few

wrestlers ready to make noise this year!! They are under the radar or forgotten about! They are Newforth(138)missed yr with Concussion, Shaffer(170) & Robertson(HWT) missed a year cause of Eligibility!!!!! 

one Small team with a few studs is seriously being overlooked, as for individuals is n. posey. 145 elderkin , littlel@ hwt, 171Gary martin  and littel bro shane @132. Orisky 1@ 215 and Orisky 2 @189 and orisky #3,@152. returning this year. I am going to put Elderkin ,G, Martin , Little, And C. Orisky in the hunt @ semi-state

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.