Humphrey ready for NY Time Square Wrestle Off

MattM

The entire "Grapple in the Apple" event will be broadcast live from Times Square on www.universalsports.com starting at 6pm tomorrow. 

Reece wrestles Scott at 1pm, but if he wins, his 2 or 3 matches with Bunch will be shown live in their entirety on the evening broadcast.  The first match of the series is at 6pm, then the second match will be at 7:25, and the final match at 8:20 if necessary.

In between these matches will be a USA vs. Russia dual meet involving most of the U.S. Olympic team against Russia's top young prospects (a couple of Junior world champs and several young guys who placed 3rd-5th in last month's Russian nationals).

If you can make it to Times Square, by the way, it's a free admission event that will be projected on the largest LED screen in Times Square simultaneous to the actual matches on the street.  I'd love to be there!

I don't know why, but I couldn't get that promo video link to work.  I got it to work from here, though, in case anyone else had problems:

http://www.flowrestling.org/speaker/1070-Reece-Humphrey/video/639633-Ithaka-NY-State-Of-Mind

I know I'm supposed to be impartial.....screw that I'm not working the match. It's Hump Day, Go Reece!

Ha.  An Indy boy from soon after your arrival in the area who went on to be a Buckeye?  Hard to imagine you remaining very neutral.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.