Rumor Has it...

i can't see this happening in a million years.....the crumes are tried and true jimmies.....why would he leave his senior year off of what is going to be a very tough jimtown team, not to mention the success he has had as an individual there and his brothers and fathers successes there....something really bad would have to have happened, and being from the area and knowing all of them, i sure haven't heard anything....plus mishawaka is still up in the air as to who the coach is going to be.....that move just wouldn't make any sense......

Pretty sure the origination of this rumor has to do with an upcoming summer tournament.  I believe there are a few more individuals along with Mr Crume who have offered their services to fill a team made up primarily of Mishawaka wrestlers.  Because of that, I think they have even entered as Northern IN ?  Just an opportunity for guys to get matches in.

i can't see this happening in a million years.....the crumes are tried and true jimmies.....why would he leave his senior year off of what is going to be a very tough jimtown team, not to mention the success he has had as an individual there and his brothers and fathers successes there....something really bad would have to have happened, and being from the area and knowing all of them, i sure haven't heard anything....plus mishawaka is still up in the air as to who the coach is going to be.....that move just wouldn't make any sense......

Completely agree.  Even if his family needed to move to Mishawaka, he'd just drive a few minutes to school every day and finish his career at Jimtown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.