Ricky Furrar MMA

navy80

Ricky placed 7th at state for a smaller school I can't think of right meow.  Young Tshirt beat him something like 11-4 quarterfinals of state.  Ricky is 6 wins a nd 1 loss in amatuer mma.  He is a beast in the cage but is the cockiest fighter ive ever seen!

Furar is 6-1 on the internet.  He has had way more fights than that, but he has only suffered one defeat.  Furar is cocky, but if you don't enter a fight with a little bit of "swagger" you might be in trouble.  When he fights he doesn't showboat in the cage, he is just an unorthodox fighter IMO.  He went to Angola by the way. 

Ricky placed 7th at state for a smaller school I can't think of right meow.  Young Tshirt beat him something like 11-4 quarterfinals of state.  Ricky is 6 wins a nd 1 loss in amatuer mma.  He is a beast in the cage but is the cockiest fighter ive ever seen!

Is there any video on the web?I'd like to see a fight or two of his.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any video on the web?I'd like to see a fight or two of his.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ricky+furar&oq=ricky+furar&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_l=youtube.3..0.12023.14059.0.14683.13.11.1.1.1.0.157.1129.6j5.11.0...0.0.-BRCHQP0HFw

I hope this works.  He is not fighting very good fighters here.  I'll see what I can do to get a better video of him against a type fighter, such as Darby Halferty.

Thanks for the links....I didn't see anything in those videos that one could call any acts of cockiness....Looked like a confident fighter....of course maybe things happened that didnt get taped?...

I always have appreciated those competitors that show class no matter what the outcome....Showmanship and smack talk should be reserved for the actors of professional wrestling.

Nick thanks again for the links....if you find anymore please post them

• 3 weeks later...

I meant he was cocky only by one fight I watched of his in person which is not on the web yet.  He had a triangle in from the mount position and was flexing his muscles to the crowd among other little stuff. 

He has a huge fight coming up next weekend against a good Brandon Clawson 8-3.   

• 3 weeks later...