Head Coaching Vacancies

Y2CJ41

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs to be approved by the Board first...real estate boy (lol)! And then...we will celebrate.

It's official now.  Blake Maurer is the new head coach at Gibson Southern and Matt Coughlin is the Assistant Coach.  Outstanding hires!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anderson Preparatory Academy in Anderson is looking for a head wrestling coach. Contact David Bradford at APA (765) 649-8472  ? option 4) if you are interested in the position.

This is a new program and you will have the opportunity to build your own legacy. You will have my support. I do the body fat testing for their kids and our program has donated equipment in the past.

Dave Cloud

i see some very interesting coaching changes this season, some good ones and others that just make you sit back and think WOW, what the heck is going on with that program !  :-\ :-X

Rick Brown (head) and Kyle Wood (asst) are taking the reins at Huntington North.

Why dont you start supporting your program, or find a new one?

[/quote

Why dont you start supporting your program, or find a new one?

I am I'm supproting the CP Bulldogs and even though some think that this will be a down year for them I believe that they are one of the strongest Teams in the state once again, just like you get on here year after year and boast up Bellmont's program. Just noting that I've never heard of either and it's odd. I see several teams arou nd the state have made changes as well including here in the Region and that too is odd at the large amount of changes around the state but most of them I've heard of just My opinion. Hopefully it works out for them cuz that team has made large strides over the past few years.

I am I'm supproting the CP Bulldogs and even though some think that this will be a down year for them I believe that they are one of the strongest Teams in the state once again, just like you get on here year after year and boast up Bellmont's program. Just noting that I've never heard of either and it's odd. I see several teams arou nd the state have made changes as well including here in the Region and that too is odd at the large amount of changes around the state but most of them I've heard of just My opinion. Hopefully it works out for them cuz that team has made large strides over the past few years.

HA!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.