Mason Todd commits to Darton College-INTERMAT

lpd096

The word is Fleeger is at the top of the list to replace Erickson  at Purdue who was let go. Could be wrong but that's what I have heard!

This may deter Mason's decision.  Keep in mind he made a "verbal" commitment.  Mason has been in contact with other schools as well.  Darton was high on his radar because Fleeger being the coach, & all the success he had while in college as lightweight wrestler.  Hopefully a decision to come soon. 

I too have heard the same thing about Fleeger possibly coming back to Purdue, but I have also heard that Angel is a possible candidate as well.

Actually is is quite possible Purdue get's both Fleeger and Angel on the staff coaching in some form. That would be sweet.

Actually is is quite possible Purdue get's both Fleeger and Angel on the staff coaching in some form. That would be sweet.

Sweet for the light weight's with staff geared towards them.  However, I would expect Purdue to at least retain the services of a upper weight coach to balance things out somewhat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.