2013 Surprises

FatUglyLoser

Any unheard of wrestlers gonna make an impact next year. My son Tarnerius Nelson will finaly step foot on the mat this year. Could be a state champ I believe, even as a first year wrestler, cause he know judo as well. Hes very strong, so that will help

My son Tarnerius can and will pin your honor student

Any unheard of wrestlers gonna make an impact next year. My son Tarnerius Nelson will finaly step foot on the mat this year. Could be a state champ I believe, even as a first year wrestler, cause he know judo as well. Hes very strong, so that will help

My son Tarnerius can and will pin your honor student

Welcome Back WC182!!  ;D

My son Chris Morris will be an huge surprise next year, working very hard all year, hes been in several RTC rooms , Penn, Jimtown, Jeff etc also participated in over 10+ offseason tournaments, got 1st on 8 of them . hes ready for the season to begin , with great effort and dedication it wont be a surprise to me if he make it to state.

My son Chris Morris will be an huge surprise next year, working very hard all year, hes been in several RTC rooms , Penn, Jimtown, Jeff etc also participated in over 10+ offseason tournaments, got 1st on 8 of them . hes ready for the season to begin , with great effort and dedication it wont be a surprise to me if he make it to state.

And I'm sure he loves the target you are putting on his back.

This Dude just doesn't quit.  I cant count the number of threads he has gotten on and touted his kid.  Pretty sure he doesnt understand the sport  at all because if he did hed keep his yap shut and let his kids wrestling speak for itself.

This Dude just doesn't quit.  I cant count the number of threads he has gotten on and touted his kid.  Pretty sure he doesnt understand the sport  at all because if he did hed keep his yap shut and let his kids wrestling speak for itself.

you dont understand the hardwork he has put in, i just mentioned his hardwork a couple of times, never bragged about my son, thanks for trying to come at me and him like that. your really mature, ima just let the wrestling results speak for itself

Welcome Back WC182!!  ;D

Even Tarnerius could not slay the great WC182, because he is not an honor student. His great lack of correct grammer tickles my spine, but as for everyone else,watch out, cause Tarnerius is on the move, and will destroy anything in his way

you dont understand the hardwork he has put in, i just mentioned his hardwork a couple of times, never bragged about my son, thanks for trying to come at me and him like that. your really mature, ima just let the wrestling results speak for itself

Character is working hard when no one is watching.  That doesn't mean go on the board and post how much work your kid has put in.  Alot of kids work hard, and everyone wants to win. 

Just so you know, I'm not "coming at him" just you.  I never attack/criticize a kid on this site.  I'm not the most mature person but regarding my response to you, I'd say it was very mature.  I've had, and currently have sons who wrestle.  I know what I'm talking about.  Keep your yap shut and you'll be doing him a big favor. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.