ISWA Folkstyle State

fay

Boston injured his thumb one match before he got to Lovejoy and withdrew from the tournament. Davis from Reitz wrestled Boston first round and was beating Boston but gave up four points in the third on a reversal and tilt and Boston won 7-4. Davis wrestled very well and got the first takedown to Bostons surprise. Schweizer from MD is in the semi finals and looks good too.

How bout jordan  vaughn  almost had darden schurg beat  till the last few seconds darden hit a switch  very good match to watch.

Another good match in that class was lykin beating darden do not remember the score of that one

Darden had hisself some good matches so far

still more to come tomorrow

Good luck boys

No, too many punches.

Is this FACT or an EDUCATED guess?  That is what I was considering myself.  But would like to know for sure.

Wish I would have stayed for that match.    But, I had way to much of crazy parents being total A HOLES!  I saw one mom that completely embarrassed her whole club, by her behavior all day! 

CONGRATS LADY, your kid did great yesterday!  Don't remember him being at Bankers when it mattered most.

Is this FACT or an EDUCATED guess?   That is what I was considering myself.  But would like to know for sure.

Wish I would have stayed for that match.    But, I had way to much of crazy parents being total A HOLES!   I saw one mom that completely embarrassed her whole club, by her behavior all day! 

CONGRATS LADY, your kid did great yesterday!  Don't remember him being at Bankers when it mattered most.

THIS!!!! HAHA well put my friend.

I want to give Kudos to Tommy Cash! He brought his "A" game and showed just how physically strong he is...what a tough kid! My son (Jake Tucker) has wrestled him in the finals before and we know how tough Tommy is...I just want to congratulate him and Brandi/Tom for a great tournament.

It's time to get ready for IOWA!!!!

--Mr. Tucker

I want to give Kudos to Tommy Cash! He brought his "A" game and showed just how physically strong he is...what a tough kid! My son (Jake Tucker) has wrestled him in the finals before and we know how tough Tommy is...I just want to congratulate him and Brandi/Tom for a great tournament.

It's time to get ready for IOWA!!!!

--Mr. Tucker

Jake did very well this weekend too.  He wrestled my son (Jack Chastain) in the semi-finals.  He is great in those funky scramble positions.

Jake has a bright future.  He seems like a very nice young man.  It is always nice to see good kids do well!

Does anyone know where you can get updated brackets from State this weekend?

i know you can see the top 8 and how they placed and the score of their last match on trackwrestling.com, im not sure if the brackets are updated though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.