Its embarrassing when....

GOOSEY-LOOSY

Its embarrassing when your going to take away team state and instead of perry meridian winning in front of 300 people there going to win in front of 1,000 people and embarass every team in indiana instead of just 8 so and responds or comments.......?

Its embarrassing when your going to take away team state and instead of perry meridian winning in front of 300 people there going to win in front of 1,000 people and embarass every team in indiana instead of just 8 so and responds or comments.......?

This is why freshmen shouldn't be allowed to talk....

Apparently Goosey is an 8th grader who may or may not be from Perry but here is what I am going to tell you if you are from PM.  Get off the website or your Goose wont be loose it will be caught and your goose will be cooked.  

I love the loyalty and the support for what we believe in but here is what I want to tell you-its better to crawl in the grass and sneak attack than to run right down the middle of your enemy yelling  aaaaaaahhhhhhh look at me, while they fire bullets at you from all directions.  Get it!!

Apparently Goosey is an 8th grader who may or may not be from Perry but here is what I am going to tell you if your are from PM.  Get off the website or your Goose wont be loose it will be caught and your goose will be cooked.  

I love the loyalty and the support for what we believe in but here is what I want to tell you-its better to crawl in the grass and sneak attack than to run right down the middle of your enemy yelling  aaaaaaahhhhhhh look at me, while they fire bullets at you from all directions.  Get it!!

I'm not a Perry fan I'm a MD fan and that is very well put.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.