Seltzer new Lawrence North Coach

Y2CJ41

Well then congrats coach, I enjoyed coaching with you at scholastic duals and you'll do a great job!

I don't read the Indy Star down here in good old southern indiana very often - you know us hicks, we don't get to the big city very much

We the fans and Parents of Elkhart Memorial Wrestlers are very sad to see him go. Coach spoke with all the wrestlers this week and informed them of this change. He was a large part of my two sons lives, coaching them for 12 years from grade school up. He has pushed my sons and trained them well. At Sectional this year my youngest son a Senior wrestled poorly in the second round and lost t a wrestler he had beaten twice earlier in the season. Then he let his emotions get the best of him and cost the team a point, Coach grabbed him, chewed his A$$, loud enough most people heard him tell him to sit down. But before the wrestle back round he grabbed my son held him and reminded him of what he can do, that he still believed in him and that he would still go to semi state. This is just one of the things that make him a great coach, he will be missed by the Charger wrestling family.

Lawrence North is gaining a great coach, I will be looking for great things from them in the future. LN wrestlers be ready to work your tails off.

I wish Coach a  the best of luck in the future and thanks for all you did for my sons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.