Ohio Tournament of Champions

niceshot

I see Austin McCloskey as well as Logan Wedding will be there. Any other hoosier grapplers plan on going?

Also, do high school wrestlers not have to wrestle in a qualifying tournament to wrestle?

This is by far austins favorite tournament! Runs really well. Lots of elite wrestlers, same mat all day.  The highest he has placed is 4th ( i think) and that day we had over 50 in his wgt class, wrestled 7 times and was done before 4pm. If you miss out on this tournament your missin out on an amazing day. Lots of college recruits, free admission to spectators....its just all around one of the best tournaments competition wise and timely wise. If you read the t of c home page lots of fargo champs and other big national tournament champs have never won this tournament. I would suggest this tournament to anyone looking for an elite national tournament...of course this is just my opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.